All Comments on 'Kinky Secrets Ch. 11'

by pvclook

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another great episode

Yet another fantastic well written chapter. Wasn't so sure about the hentai stuff in the previous one but liked coming back to the realisation that fisting will be required so please expand this (some of us enjoy this lifestyle). Please make chapters longer or are you just keeping us on the edge?

pvclookpvclookover 11 years agoAuthor
Listening

Hentai characters are like fisting..., for some people far beyond the pale.

There are people who enjoy a certain lifestyle and perhaps some of what you read is based on fact, I will leave it up to you to decide how much.

Now you have set me a quandary.. do I edge around realism or push towards some fantasy ideas....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

I dont care if its based on realism or not. Its an extremely hot story and needs to continue. I myself cant wait to see how low she falls in her pursuit.

XeenithXeenithover 11 years ago
great work so far

first to answer the question about realist or fantasy : just enough of both would be the best :p

keep it as close to be real as possible, but with a few fantasy that push the border of possible & impossible.

my only dark point in this fic is the lack of real dialogs, everything is told in first person view, even for the little facts that she can't know. (the cameras, Susan's wicked plans...)

anyway, keep up the good work and the nice depraved ideas coming hehehe. I for one don't care if you make shorts chapters, because they are more likely to be posted much sooner than a rather long one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous