All Comments on 'Reconciliation'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lamia33Lamia33over 11 years ago
Oh yes

i think that this is a wonderful beginning I look forward to reading more about Ann and Dianne's Christmas tryst as well as their further adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This has promise...

...but you really, really need to stick to one tense! If you get an editor to polish your story it will be so much easier & more enjoyable to read :)

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Extraordinarily descriptive

However that's not always a good thing

First let me say I liked the story. It was a good one. I liked the feeling of high society snobbery at play.Smile.

But...

You might want to seek to have more of a balance between the dialog and the narrative parts of the story. There was such long blocks of narrative between the dialog that my eyes had a tendency to want to skim.

That being said I really got a good feel for the characters and enjoyed the story. The story itself was very good. I did get a bit confused at the start about who was the older of the two. That's my fault...I think. Grin.

Four stars

M.S.Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Present tense vs past tense vs first person vs the reader.

You've got to have some sort of consistency in your writing. Personally, I detest the first-person-present-tense style of writing. First-person or Second-person past tense is easier on the reader, and less like "I'm making up this bullshit as I'm going along."

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Another Great Story...

....from a prolific and versatile writer....thanks again! Love you stories, as you know...

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Wow

I usually skip lesbian stories but since this was written by one of my favorite authors I decided to read. Damn! This is very erotic. Great setup on the emotional side and not just sex.

MrFantasyManMrFantasyManover 11 years ago
Another in the long history of an Illustrious Author...

Thank you so much for another memorable story. Not that the genre is one of my favorites but with your touch the category is irrelevant. The emotion, caring and tenderness are a tribute to who you are. You touch this heart with the artists brush. Never a disappointment...all the elements as only you can deliver them. A winner in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The trouble with this story...

'Reconciliation' is well-written but the trouble with the story is that neither major character is likeable in any way. For any kind of story to work well, the reader has to care about the main characters and frankly, neither Ann nor Dianne are worth caring about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous