All Comments on 'Amnesty Program Ch. 03'

by Ambidentrous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Great

Great read, been waiting for awhile to read more of your story and it was worth the wait.

Don't be too long with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it. great story, i cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't wait so long unless...

I agree with averygoodlay! Well worth the wait, but I hope it won't take as long as it did between chapters 2 & 3 unless you have to get the story and character as wonderful as you have so far! Man do I wish college had been that much fun when I was in college!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really hope to see the full development of the characters and story! Brilliant work!

hillsofarkhillsofarkover 11 years ago
Excellent

Your twists and turns have been very unpredictable but excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

I just discovered this series, reading all three chapters together. I enjoyed them very much and hope there is more to come. Your writing is excellent. Your characters are interesting and their dialog is real. I know people like this and you’ve nailed it. It makes me think you are a professional writer in some form or other. Maybe you write text books or technical journals that don’t fulfill your creative nature or maybe you’re a novelist that just wants to explore a different venue. Don’t know, doesn't matter. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

This story was very sexy and hilarious at the same time. I would love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely brilliant story - one of the very best !

Orgasms happen in the mind - that's why this story was SO sexy. I can only hope that you have time to continue this fabulous tale...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Story, Great Writing.

Read the whole Series in one setting and wanted more.

Member389Member389about 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You had me at "I'm your weird sex gnome..." I honestly thought that was going to be the highlight of the story, and yet it wasn't. Your sense of humor is terrific. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 10 years ago
Just Gets Better.

I loved how he had developed strategies to "handle" his mom's behaviors. And the dialogue sparkled.

ScoratScoratalmost 3 years ago

OMG you my friend are one hilarious PERVERT! And the world thanks you for that. This is way hotter than any wham bam thank you ma’am romp, and the humor is just exquisite. Keep writing!

BiologoBiologoover 2 years ago

Funniest stuff I’ve read since Christopher Moore. And sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous