All Comments on 'Setting Moon Ch. 05'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
All ways so much

You often have a lot packed into your short chapters. I'm not complaining but you could always expand them a little more. Your not go loose us readers by doing so, simply you would hook us in deeper. I look forward to your next chapter and how they plan to start searching for her son again. Also, I suggest maybe expanding your detail on your characters. Dig deeper and fill us in on each of their personalities and history. It would make it easier to relate to them. :)

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 11 years agoAuthor
As the writer.

The development of the characters is coming soon in the next couple of chapters. yes it may seem as if she has lost interest in looking for her son. But this is not the case yes she was in the prison for three months and then in the hospital for a week but she can't just jump up all injured and expect to get her son back and she doesn't know Sam that well to know if she can just ask for his help. Soon you will see it all unfold and yes I am trying to slow down the storyline a bit, this it the first time I have written a story long enough and worth showing to anyone. So its going to be a bit rough, I had an editor but she seems to have flown the coop, I am currently talking to another and working out the details. The reason all of my chapters up to this point have been the same is because I wrote over fifty pages before I decided to submit them here so I am working on going back through them and figuring it out but it doesn't always just present itself to me it takes several rereads to even get to the point of where the chapters are now. I am still editing myself everyday and am working on making it better maybe once I have an editor and am finally happy with the story I will resubmit the whole thing and let the viewers decide if I've really taken the story in the right direction. But until then I am writing what is in my heart and what comes to me in the moment. Sorry it is so raw and unrefined, thank you to all the people who enjoy my writing and send post saying as such. I also welcome and encourage all criticism and hope that I hear from these people again. For those of you that would just like to be nasty, you can keep your comments to yourself. No one made you read my story or continue to read after chapter one. If you don't like it stop reading and go try to slam someone else. Also I mean what I say I am not being sarcastic and would really love to hear from people who actually want to help and not hinder my progress.

Thank you

Bloodwoman

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

i love your writing style. it is different and refreshingly compact. keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous