All Comments on 'Getting to Know Amy Better Ch. 04'

by CurtisElmore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The first chapter of this series was so good

it genuinely had me anxiously waiting for more. The second was a disappointment and the third was only slightly better than that. With this one, though, you've lost me completely.

It wasn't original, wasn't believeable and wasn't erotic. Sorry, you're a good writer, but this isn't a good story.

At the same time, I'm sure it will score very well, simply because there are plenty of Neanderthal readers that the fantasy of one male and two females will appeal to, but I can't help feeling it's a talent being wasted.

badgertoobadgertooover 11 years ago
I agree that you're a good writer

and, while this isn't my kind of thing (I normally stick to the romance section), I don't agree that it's diverted in any way from the original intent.

Perhaps the men who aren't happy with it are those who have a certain degree of envy for the sexual ability of the male protaganist in this story?

(That'll teach him for shouting at me!)

CurtisElmoreCurtisElmoreover 11 years agoAuthor
Can't We All Just Get Along? :)

Really... Kumbyah, guys! Kumbyah :)

Seriously, though, sorry you're not into the vibe of this series, Ythebadger. I guess I'm just one of those Neandrethals; I've enjoyed threesomes with two women in the past, and that's what I was moved to write about. After this series is done and I embark on a new one, maybe it'll be more to your taste.

Thanks for the defense, Badgertoo. Eh... "different strokes for different folks," as they say. People are turned on by whatever turns them on... I certainly don't expect everyone to like the same things I like. That's one of the great things about Literotica... there's something for everyone if they're willing to look for it.

Thanks to both of you, however, for the comments about my writing in general. That's very appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where can I find my own Curtis & Sasha?

First off, I'm late 40s, married with grown children and completely straight.

That being said, I had a fine time fingering myself and teasing my tits while reading each chapter. Came like a Bottle Rocket exploding as I pictured a certain friend plunging her tongue into my cunt and lapping at my pussy while her husband fucked my face. Guess I need to start experimenting! Anyone want to volunteer to 'Break In' this Newbie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous

It is obvious that this story has been experienced !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Authentic

This story felt much more real than most. I would love to have a wife like Sasha.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Very silly

Very silly plot for a story. I guess some people don’t need much in the way of stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous