All Comments on 'Smoking Weed with Mom'

by smoker920920

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 11 years ago
Kinda rushed....

I would have liked more ... it was a good story, though ... thanks for submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STONER SEX MOVES SLOWER IN THE MIND OF THE DOPED DOER

I enjoyed your story. Ending is cool. Women regularly hold the man accountable for doing excatly what they both wanted in a moment of passion. Bullshit remains after the bra burning confligration is long out.

Good story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lovely

you need sequels about smoking and banging your mom.....whether she likes it or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another take of the story

Would have loved him letting a squirt of cum in her and making her prego

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
SMOKER IT'S A RERUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A RERUN ALMOST WORD FOR WORD. CHECK THE LISTINGS.IT WAS POSTED 11-20-12. I HAVE READ THIS MONTHS AGO, MAYBE NOT ON THIS SITE. BUT I ONLY READ TWO OTHER SITES.........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one more take

I agree. It would be erotic if he came in her and made her pregnant. But only after a lot more encounters. :-)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
How to Err with La Mere et Le Herbe !

I appreciated the up to date Head paraphernalia name dropping and way above average snappy dialogue. This is just a exceptional stroke story but one Debbie Downer factoid is that all regular pot smokers' lives who started at 13 are akin to sailboats on a windless day.

The new stuff is potent & will mess an adult up good & is not for developing adolescent brains. Ok pulpit time over. Enjoyed the rest of story.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
laying in the weeds

great story! uniquely different than the pattern 'fuck your mother' stories. i like how they didn't kiss, and both pretended it never happened the next day. made it more believable. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good try

i like the premise but could have used more sexual detail rather than the short pay off. you spent more time on the pot than the sex.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It's sad that he didn't get to fuck his mother again.

Perhaps that there is another chapter or a continuation of this chapter in the works, and he'll get his mom again, and the next time she will realize she wants to get fucked up on smoke and fuck her son.

That it makes her feel like a teenager again and she likes the way her son is so loving and passionate to her after they make love,especially the next day when he worships her. She has never had a man act like that towards her, and she likes what her son does for her.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty damn good

Quick and realistic, and the dialogue was great, and there was none of the unbelievable nonsense in 99% of the mom-son stories.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
GREAT!

I'm anxious to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

not bad, Id like to read whats next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
kool

ok is it true or not... i say maybe ...im ghost from drunkin happy hour on itunes and i say yeah it could be true

Med_GuyMed_Guyover 11 years ago
Nice work!!

You must continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loveincset

i would put my cum deep in her pussy all night and the next day to,i tall her i was going to put some more cum in her when we can

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Back for more

He should have gone down on her first, my mom loves it. Then he could come inside her without a problem.

rodavrodavabout 11 years ago
Should prolonged the teasing

He should have prolonged the teasing by telling his mom that he likes to express his thank you to the hole he came from by kissing it. Then they continue giggling and laughing. Then sniffing it and laugh about the that he was musky when he came out.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
Encore encore,

Please give us a sequel to this story. I can't believe there won't be a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one time

i used to smoke weed with my mom a lot after her and dad got a divorce.. she also started dressing sexier and i had always loved her ass and catching glimpses of her nude growing up. one afternoon after we smoked a bowl together i asked her if she wanted to take a nap with me in her bed... she said i could, so i told her i wanted to with her, so we could snuggle, but she said no...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are mi hero man you did what i been dreming to do all my life but now the... well i am to old so is mom god you have the oportunity to experience real love.. have sex with your mom godspeed

Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The next day my mom told me she wanted to get high with me again!

"Can we smoke a joint this time?' my mom asked. "Sure, if that's what you'd like," I replied. After we'd smoked less than half the joint, my mom started giggling again. "This is some good stuff you got here, and I'd forgotten how horny I get when I get high," she chuckled. As looked at my mother, she once again removed her robe, revealing her naked body to me once again. She sat on my bed and watched me quickly disrobe myself, and motioned for me to lay down. She rode my cock hard as I fondled her tits, and sucked on her nipples. Then she smashed her chest down onto mine as her tongue found its way into my mouth and we began French kissing. Our lips parted as I felt my balls tightening, preparing to explode, as my mother announced her own orgasm approaching. "Oh god honey, this is the best cock I've ever had!" "You're going to make your mother cum, I'm going to cum!" she shouted. "Oh yes, oh yes, so good, so good, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes. oh god, oh god, don't stop, don't stop, just like that, just like that honey!" "Oh, oh, oh, I'm coming, I'm coming, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Maybe this should be in the pot story category.His mom was mad that she"d caught him smoking pot. She quickly got horny and had to put on her gown. Out of the blue, she showed her pussy for one second. You shucked your clothes and entered her. Boy, she got hornier faster than any slut alive. She mother just instantly became a loving mother to the worlds biggest slut. One look at that weed made her an instant slut. Must have been good shit. What really happened was that one look at the weed made her want more weed so bad that her pussy would become so numb that she wouldnt want to fuck. Ever notice that drunks are only interested in beer, not pussy. Why is it, that all men on here cant make a slow build up sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She went from being mad at the weed. Then she instantly became a slut. Then instantly became a non slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too many fools

way too many anon's here say crap about stories that have pot in them, and by the things they say, they show they dont know what the heck they talk about.. pot lowers inhibitions, morons!!

stratmanstratman4 months ago

Great story. Hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous