All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 13'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fortune

Fortunate is the submissive who kneels at the feet of a delightfully dominant lady like Mistress Blanche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
P.O.S.

Piece of Shit, that sums up the whole idea of this series.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
'Fortune'

Thanks, nice to know you appreciate and enjoy submission to the superior sex

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
'P.O.S.'

Thanks pal, I don't mind constructive criticism; perhaps you'd like to elaborate on what you don't like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't stop

I love the series...I appreciate that his tormentors have a history of this type of ownership. Nice touch of the noose being taken from western genre. Ty. Rosterco

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
'Don't Stop'

Thanks, Much appreciated: I have a way to go with this one yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story! Loving this series !

Glad you intend to keep it going. As for 'p.o.s' you have to laugh. If he/she really didn't like it then they wouldn't be here reading it in the first place let alone read so much as to be able to comment on 'the whole series'! Guess as soon as they spunk their load, they must be overcome with shame at the real pleasure the story gives them, then they feel the need to publicly moan about it, in order to restore some daft illusion of manliness to themselves. Basically they love it - come - and then denial kicks in. Man oh man. People like that need to get over themselves or stop visiting these sites altogether.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
Re 'Hot story'

Thanks for the encouragement and your analogy about why people bother making inane comments with no body to their criticism; I suppose your idea may have some truth to it; it is a bit strange when someone goes to the trouble of apparently avidly reading each chapter before slating it without tangible reasons. Anyway, thanks again for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great erotism

I Openly admit this author's literature is very erotic and has aroused me more than I humiluatingly like to admit.I am female and put myself in the position obviously of Blanche.I wish a man with the creative genius and imagination of Sputnik would grovel nude slavishly submissive before me.Just as you have said Sputnik that finding a female matron who will fulfil your submission fantasies is difficult so I find finding a totally submissive male who will obey me unquestionably is equally difficult.Perhaps we have found each other here Sir.Tell me how you would behave before me if we were to ever set up an encounter.Just how submissive would you be exactly tell me right here in great detail just how obedient you can be and how cruel I would be allowed to be with you say mentally first. Then having conquered you how physically cruel can I be? I would like to brand your thigh for example.I would like you to wear a collar 24/7. I would like to have you cock caged until you broke completely into a sobbing wretch with no will left whatsoever.Begging incoherently for a cum frustrated to madness a pure sex object at that point a mere erection and nothing else in your mind or mine.Does this arouse you Sir? Are you interested?If so beg my ownership before your public.I am waiting slave!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Appreciate your work

This story is exciting to read I love your work Sputnik you sre inventive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My name is Linda I like stepping on a man's manhood with my stilletto heels Ever been kicked in your jewels Sputnik?If this excites you then.say so publicly here you know you want it say it in front of all here understood?

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind thoughts Wetneedylinda. However, I cannot divulge my desires and excitements to you, as the woman who owns me forbids it.

Thank you again for your contact.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Wetneedylinda, keep viewing this site; you'll see entries from me from time to time, though I'm not the most prolific of writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
976 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...