All Comments on 'Feminine Enough Ch. 01'

by oneironator

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Great job

It was better than I thought it would be.The story that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Loose the "she" for Chris, and please, no reference to clits etc. Keep them as males with cocks and balls. The whole fantasy gets lost when writers start to refer to the crossdresser as " her, she, sucking her clit, etc". Hope there's more to come.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
And now for the democratic view

The story was fine as is. The switching of gender references added to the spice of it all.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
What she wanted

The whole point of 'her' wearing a dress and wanting to be refered as a she, puts this fantasy in this category. If not it would be in gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

This story, at least the actual cock sucking part, reminded me of my ex TSGF. Damn could she ever suck me off. I still miss her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a cd whore

great story and very realistic in the way it happened. as someone who began sucking cocks at a very young age. Eventually, the sucking lead to crossdressing since guys were more likely to give their cocks up. Of course, this lead to providing my ass pussy to any and all that would fuck me. I found that there were never enough cocks for my mouth and my ass to satisfy me. I became the neighborhood whore and loved every day of it and I still do. the feeling one gets when dressed as a female slut and know that with little effort you can have your ass pussy and mouth filled with nice, hard cocks. I still love it.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Heavenly

Well done. Captures it beautifully. As a long time crossdresser, I loved it. I had a room mate in my early 20s that was deliciously handsome, oh how I wish this had happened with himm !!! Frustratingly, at that time I was still not "out" with my sexuality and all of my crossdressing was done in private.

If I had my time again I would be more forward. :-)

Joanne

Joannemitchell67@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy hell

More on this one! God, that story is exceptional. Though not what I would consider gay myself, I suppose I have an alter ego almost, who is a sexy and uber-feminine woman called Julia. I like to think that this is who Julia would be, since I could never be this brazen and openly sexual. Julia is the slut I always felt I needed to be, and also significantly hotter than I, and this story definitely added to who Julia is!

Cummer2Cummer2over 9 years ago
Nut-draining excitement!

You have a gift, my friend. It's my fantasy to have my dick drained by a TS roommate.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
nice story

it could use more lead in and seduction, but still a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous