All Comments on 'A CFNM Wedding Ch. 01'

by aaronhenry17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unusually erotic, despite lacking harsh reality of 'CFNM' upbringing. 5 + Stars.

If this Republic had existed; surely opportunistic genetic modification would become mandatory?

straponsissystraponsissyover 11 years ago

how soon can I immigrate to this new Republic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Promising Beginning

Interesting premise. I've never seen a story about an arranged chastity belt contract, and I look forward to seeing where it goes. Some very promising ideas here.

However, it could stand a little more proof reading - there are a couple of typos, a dropped apostrophe, and so on. I'm also a bit concerned that his genitalia may end up disproportional - at 5' flacid, he's already pretty big, and if he's a "grower" . . . that could come off unrealistic (even for erotic fiction)

However, its still a very interesting premise, and I look forward to the next entry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding start

This is off to a fantastic beginning. My only disappointment was reaching the end of this first installment so soon. Will be watching and waiting eagerly for more.

JollyWalterJollyWalterover 11 years ago
oh boy

The poor naked devil still has to pay for the bridesmaid dresses even?

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
Wow

This is so original and hot! I love CFNM...I think you are on to something here! More! More!...and did I say, more?

Write on!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Bizarre premise, far-fetched but intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And the death rate?

Of course for the men that remained, and it was very few, the death rate due to skin cancer was epidemic. And with very few men left to do any work, the society failed as the infrastructure collapsed and things like power, water and food ceased to be available. So much for this sad, sorry tale. I just can't suspend my thoughts of reality enough to accept this story.

JonembJonembabout 10 years ago
Even fiction has to be believable

I'm afraid this story falls flat on it's face from the very first line. There is no reason for the men in this world to comply and since female domination is not universal most of the men would just emigrate. The women would then very quickly see the error of their ways and life would return to normal.

If, however, the men were unable to leave this totalitarian state because of some physical barrier then men would return to our more baser instincts and a lot of people would be hurt or worse.

As I state in the title, even fiction has to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

hI, THE CFNM IS WANDERFULL, I LIKE THE PRACICES..

REGARDES

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous