All Comments on 'How to Learn to Swallow and Not Gag'

by Clintdear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rider66rider66over 11 years ago
Thanks

That tidbit about urethral pressure is nice to know... learn something new every day ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
use your tongue

you don't really need to use your hands for this: your tongue should already be pressed against the bottom of his cock; a little more pressure will do the trick. Plus it lets you feel the spurts rushing through his urethra to your mouth - a truly wonderful sensation!! Thanks for the reminder

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 11 years ago
Clear and practical

I've never given another guy "instructions" on how to blow me or swallow my cum, but there's a new fuck buddy I met recently who is married and he's been wanting to taste more than just my pre-cum. He was asking all kinds of questions about this, but since swallowing has always just come natural to me, I wasn't sure how to guide him in this. I'm showing him your article tomorrow night when I play with him again! Thanks for your clear and practical guide!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Good advice

Training vs. Experience

To date experience wins out when a sub learns from his wife that "It Doesn't taste good, and causes an upset stomach!". That's a big hurtle to leap, with decades of doing withOut. Only recently has a first Bi- encounter appeared, along with other fears ... Like the Risks!!! Besides the natural Health Risk? Got any advice there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love how unbiased you were. Great article!!

Very informative and open minded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for the advice

Thanks for the description of how to swallow. One question (another reader asked too) how about the health risk of swallowing cum ? Is there a danger ? I myself swallow sometimes (not all the time) and each time I swallow cum I think about what health risk I just took. Do you or any of the readers have any thoughts or advice about this issue ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Healthy

Sperm actually has lots of protien and nutriens and is very healthy so dont be afraid keep swallowing!! It also does wonders on skin facials all the nutriens absorb in skin probably the best facial cream out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Thanks for the info. I have never let a guy cum in mouth. Afraid of HIV etc.. I have no problem with deep throating, and can feel when the guy is about to shoot. I lick the side of his balls. Never had anyone complain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very neat

You can write a how to that's both informative and erotic. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It makes me gag because of the cum hitting the back of the throat, plus the salty taste and squishy texture...I hear deep throating allows it to bypass your tastebuds and ensure that it doesn't 'hit' the back of the throat quite so severely....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I always swallow my lover's cum. And love it. Never really had a problem. What I been trying is to deep throat him. I can go little bit over 3/4 way but not completely.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your ‘how-to’ on deep throating cock, I found particularly informative, since I would love to be known as a talented, submissive cocksucker where I reside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous