All Comments on 'Passing at Christmas'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Amusing

Very clever twist, but what else should we expect from habu. Good Luck.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
That was so funny

I thought it was a very funny story and I loved the ending Great writing as ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HaHaHa

Good for Edwin.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 11 years ago
LOL

Good one, Pilot! :)

NekoParksNekoParksover 11 years ago
I always love

a soupcon of literary pretention with my smut! Naughty, naughty to use Mr. Donne this way. Of course, he was a randy s.o.b. before he found religion...

NENE03NENE03over 11 years ago
Corny!

I love corny romance, this story was very cute!

filovebugfilovebugalmost 10 years ago
Fun story, just one correction

At the part on this page after the asterisks, it should say that Edwin was kissing REGINALD's lips, not Edwin's lips.

But this was a lot of fun to read. I wish there was more to it.

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years ago
The tricker tricked

I liked how the servant conned his master, quite sweetly and to both their pleasure.

joshprimjoshprimover 7 years ago
Loved the First Part

I loved the first tale in this story about the deflowering of young Percy. Sheer brilliance by the author but didn't care for the remaining portions of the story, although I finally understand the meaning of the tile, which I didn't until I read the rest of the story which I normally don't do.

I wish the author had continued on with more deflowering stories which I find extremely erotic.

Also, considering the era in which the story seems to take place, I thought the use of condoms was unnecessary and detracted from the eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my opinion, this is one of this author's best stories. But I think it would have been more erotic if Lord Reginald had skipped the condom and properly had pollinated this young student's tender bud with his hot spunk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories