All Comments on 'I WILL Have You Ch. 04'

by lilbe0

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Life Happens....

This is a free site and when a story has your attention it is hard when there is no follow up. I just found this chapter and I am going to read the back ones so that this hot episode makes sense. Take all the time you need to keep yourself sane. Depression happens, it's what we do before, during and after that helps to not stay in that dark place. Work and school full time is challenging, but have faith in yourself, you can do it, one day at a time. As for this story..., they sure are hot for one another. LOL I guess your non writing juices are flowing and we are the beneficiaries of your imagination. I hope you are in a better place and I look forward to reading more, No pressure, just a new fan.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
NBD

I understand.I, too am simply writing because it helps me unwind. So,I think it's great that you started this tale.It is really good. Don't stress over what people say. I have realized that you will never please everyone. So when you have time to work on it do so. If not, write when you can. Don't stress because of people gripping about it. It is really NBD (no big deal). Voted and gave 5 stars.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
hug

BIG HUG! From one soul to another, good luckj

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

I loved your story, with YOURS being the focus. This is YOUR story, YOUR vision and you doing it for fun. I found it refreshing and enjoyable. It's my own personal belief that a great number of the individuals that responded so critically have obviously forgotten what it is like to step out on this platform. I say, do the damn thing I am looking forward to your update.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

I am glad your going to try and finish this story. You are very tallented and I look forward to many more updates.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
yes!!!

keep it coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeesssssssoooommmmeeeee!

give us some more please!!!!!!!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Heat encoded...perhaps

I love the passion of those descended from warmer climates. It seems the heat of those areas is genetically encoded in their libidos. So damn refreshing to encounter a sexual naturalness that is not denied as it sometimes is in those from the climes further north of the equator. A little heat is always good and gives goosebumps in all the right places. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous