All Comments on 'Can't Get Enough Ch. 02'

by VoluptasCupio

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VoluptasCupioVoluptasCupioover 11 years agoAuthor
Errors

So sorry, friends. There was a blatant error in my story so I have corrected it, along with some others previously missed and have resubmitted it. Apologies all around. I hope you'll still come along for the ride with me.

VoluptasCupio

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Yep caught the slip and realized what had happened

It didn't make a bit of difference. This is still a great story. I loved the change of both mood and pace from the first one. Where that one was teasing and slower this one was more aggressive and angrier. It was just like the moods of the characters. Great job.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
A Story Getting Better...

Yes, getting better as we 'join the ride'....well written, nice story, and very erotic..thank you!

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
Love the Screen Name

Daughter of Cupid and Psyche conjures up many erotic images in my mind. Loved the stories and looking forward to the next installment.

Love the aspect of the older sophisticated, yet dejected, woman with ghe aura of sex appeal and sensuality. Ahhh the imagination can be a riviting distraction from a blah world, hmmmm

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Only two things to say...

Great story so far.

More chapters please.

Think that about sums it up, oh and Thanks for a good read... now about the more chapters thing? heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why hasnt Steven buttfucked this woman yet!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If Steven had a 13 inch dick and showered Dani with gallons of cum on her face this could be a great read!

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Watching with baited breath

What a great first two chapters! Starting out with a tentative tease followed by a frustrated, scared and insistent second encounter was masterful.

Having both parents present and enjoying a happy sex life of their own is actually unusual but good. I look forward to seeing how the mother handles the news assuming she does.

Often relationships where the woman is older and their relationship is about more than just sexy fun times, the woman's age becomes an issue for producing children. I'm interested to see what kind of relationship will develop.

Very sexy encounters, well-written and descriptive. You've painted a great picture and I look forward to the next chapter.

sam59422sam59422about 11 years ago
great story

this is almost how mt aunt did me.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
Can't get enough

Of this story! I know it's not a new story, but I'm hoping you are thinking about picking it back up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1* !

Boring shit !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous