All Comments on 'Dangerous Circumstances'

by Baldguy72

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh -- No ....

Quit reading at the remark of "BIG TITS" and I would bet on farther down he has a 10" for her.!

You writers need to get real.!

Go write over on Dolly and John H's site!!

You got a big "1"... as that is what you deserve.*

Baldguy72Baldguy72over 11 years agoAuthor
Ok?

I like how you can judge someone's writing yet post your comments as "anonymous" . That takes a lot of balls to judge when there is no way of me judging your writing. Next time you want to insult someone and there writing put yourself out there to be judged yourself. Last time I checked this was for fun not like we're getting put on the shelves at a Barnes and nobles.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO MATTER THE CAVEATS

work and play have to be separate, TK U MLJ LV NV

Kat0511Kat0511over 11 years ago
Constructive criticism vs. bashing

I think we're all here because we enjoy reading erotica, a spectrum that ranges from porn to literature. Writing takes time and patience and practice, but everyone has a right to express themselves and share. If you don't like certain categories - don't read stories from them and then post hateful comments. If you aren't impressed with someone's writing, try posting some constructive criticism rather than bashing someone for having the courage to share their thoughts with so many people and leave themselves open for criticism.

If you don't like something, it is your right to vote and your right to send feedback to the author, but is it necessary to be hateful?

I think this story is a good start. The passion is there. Don't be discouraged by useless comments and keep on writing...you can only improve with time. Great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous