All Comments on 'Rachel's Life as an Exhibitionist'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
velvet-lizardvelvet-lizardover 11 years ago
Delicious!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. A woman confident in her sexuality is hugely erotic, and for her to be able to live out her fantasies...delicious! I love the fact that you write about your experiences rather than ficticious ones, it gives your tale a frisson of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Submission's authenticity rewarded with a 5 star + appreciation, by most 'CFNM' readers.

Albeit never requiring alcohol to justify total nakedness, 'CFNM' male partners require equal levels of 'Mistress' appreciation, to justify all female enforced submissions to daily 'testosterone reduction' sessions. Liberated from male inhibitions from an early enough age, producing viable [saleable?] sperm can be beneficial to humanity! From a Femme/dominant's POV, non-aggressive males are trained to donate freely to childless couples, sacrificing only strict control of personal genetic responsibility. A winning decision, for a new-age [pacifist] societies at large?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely story

What a great insight into an exhibistionists life. We know it's not sex all the time everyday, but for a guy who can't help but peak down a girls top, or at her thong hanging over the top of her jeans, it's super hot to think some girls love all that attention.

It's a shame you had to hide it so long from your partner, but at least you are honest as you can be with him now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Wish i could give you a 10. Please lots more of this story.

BordermanBordermanover 11 years ago
Loved it.

Magnificent and so horny, my lady Paula is always flashing in the window to the guys opposite and having read your story wants to do more.Thanks for a great story MORE please.

aremfaremfover 11 years ago
Loved it...

I loved the frankness and honesty of the story and if you ever need a similar aged voyeur in the South West to meet your needs then let me know. ;)

amber_now26amber_now26over 11 years ago
simply amazing

I adored your story. Your "warning" at the beginning lured me in since I'm not crazy about stories that are all about the sex without any attention to character or motivation. You did an absolutely remarkable job of communicating what you felt like during each episode and that is what made the story truly special. I understand the thrill of being watched and felt as though I was living the experiences alongside you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING STORY

I amazed by your story and am just as glad it did not develop into a gangbang story, Hope for many more writings.

LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A girl who just ants to have fun!

Truly enjoyed your frank story from the beginning with your cousin ( a not uncommon child's exploration) to where you left off (a rather uncommon but gratifying experience ringing all your chimes). I suppose being in a nudist group would be way too ordinary for you! Applause for Andy, he has married a rare gem of a lady. More of your exhibiting exploits, please!

Greg

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
"oh god...I'm..."

That was HOT. As an exhibitionist myself, I know exactly what you mean by being born into it...and it is a lifelong compulsion. Your story was steamy and hot...I had to adjust myself more than once during it, lingering perhaps a little longer than I should have at some points. You really captured it.

Ready for another helping, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boundries

I have always loved sensual women far more that sexual women. There is a difference between sexy and sleazy. Sensuality can last for hours. Good things come to those who wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Loved your story...I felt like I was there and it made me cum! Thank you and please write more soon. TIA!

Silenus636Silenus636over 11 years ago
Story an erect dick in a land of dildos

If authentic (which I believe it is), then I do, indeed, thank you for the sharing. I found the story-telling in personal, historical snap-shots a true turn-on. Especially after wading through so many 'insert-tab-A-into-slot-C' story-lines submitted here. It brought to mind when I was five and taken up to the community swimming pool. My mother had taken me into the Women's changing room where she and her friends changed into swimming suits, and I had the chance to observe an entire room full of women in different states of undress. Fat, thin, young, old. I was bewitched at seeing a fully nude redhead of impeccable proportions. My love for gingers began then and there. And then distracted by blonde pubic hair a couple benches closer. And thus began my life as a voyeur. Perhaps worth a story? So, indeed, did your graphic detail find its perfect audience. Again, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I remember those British Rail compartments

I had wanted to do something like that when I was about 13 or 14. I suppose a mail order catalogue of the sexy lingerie I saw triggered that off. I went as far as pinching mum's peephole bra and crotchless panties, not that I had anything to show with my adolescent body, and wore them under my dress on the training. I found an empty compartment and pulled down the blinds just as you did and I struggled for ages whether I could do it. But I chickened out at the last minutes. Having read your story, I really wished that I had your courage to go through with it!

I thoroughly enjoyed that part of the story but I think you cramped too much within a single submission.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Amazing

What a great experience and so well told x x

I loved it.

Thanks very much

Love Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved your tale..............

I loved your descriptions of how your exhibitionist streak(!) has developed from early life into something more daring and knowledgable.

I agree with others that you don't need to get GB'd for it to be sexy and erotic - it was and the bulge in my pants proves it!!!!

Great stuff, and I'll now read the third story you've posted.

MW

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsabout 10 years ago
Not Erotic??????

That has to be one of the most erotic stories I have read on Literotica. I too am an exhibitionist and like you strive for opportunities to live out my need to be seen. Being a nudist helps but in that situation I have to repress my sexual desire which is counter productive. Anyway, loved your autobiography, very well written.

Dee69MeDee69Meover 9 years ago
Thank you for sharing...

...really interesting to hear your inner thoughts along with the fact that it's true makes it incredibly erotic. Love this. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

thank you,Rachel. As an exhibitionist by proxy ( I love getting my partner naked in public) I was fascinated to read a girl's perspective. It was a real turn-on. Rob.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
In light of what is going on here in US with Harvey Weinstein scandal

this is an interesting read. You essentially were the Harvey Weinstein to a group of six. You came very close to the line, it would be hard to accuse them of rape had they not been so self controlled-your provocation was that over the top.

chrisukbisharechrisukbisharealmost 5 years ago
Thank you

My first finding your/Rachel's adventures and I am looking forward to returning often to work through your sensual, sacred and sexual experiences. Thanks for sharing

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

And everyone had a good time...

even the lady without clothing. Well written, hot, and erotic. Lovely story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your last story was basically a gangbang minus a full cock-fuck by these guys and it was all totally instigated by your cheating wife behavior. Being an exhibitionist is one thing but masturbating to orgasm in front of these guys, letting them grope and finger-fuck you while intimately kissing them and even intimately sleeping with Richard all night to some extent is even more hurtful cheating behind Andy’s back than meaningless fucking these guys. Being a swinger wife with full husband awareness I can not condone a wife deceitfully cheating on the man she supposedly loves. With that said I enjoyed reading your “group sex” stories but wish the final orgy story were with your husband’s consent. Unless of course he gets off on being a humiliated cuckold? If that turns out to be the case I’ll stop reading your subsequent stories.

Body_SpongeBody_Spongeover 2 years ago

Just read this as a first blush of your experiences and writing. It was very educational and gave me insight into behaviors in other women I have known demonstrating similar behavior. I have more empathy and understanding because you have opened up about your journey. For that, thank you. I look forward to following the rest of your sexual biography.

ukstaffsguyukstaffsguyabout 2 years ago

I loved your story, more so because it was a true account, it read as though it was being spoken which hopefully you will take as a big compliment. I'M looking forward to reading about your other adventures in the order you have provided, thanks Paul from UK x

VitavieVitavie12 months ago

An exhibitionist myself, I can sympathise with this true account of a fellow-exhibitionist. You are not alone. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
353 Followers
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...