All Comments on 'Sharing a Room Ch. 02'

by pjhale121

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Really?

Men have been enjoying eating women through pubic hair for how many hundreds of thousands of years, and suddenly one dude says he would eat his wife except he can't stand the thought of having his mouth on all that hair? Pulease.

Okay, I'm back...this is just fiction. Sorry.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Good

Good story....Looking forward to the rest.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story Somehow I think that Ron and Terri will be doing some teaching too

They certainly will want to share their ideas too

pjhale121pjhale121over 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to vote and write comments. Feedback (positive and/or constructive) and ratings are the fuel that feed a writer’s desire to share.

@RyeandGingerAyle – Yeah, the pubic hair issue is probably a pretty weak plot device to demonstrate the character’s poor (and easily overcome) communication issues. I’d like to hear your thoughts on what would have been a better way to show this. I’m certainly not above stealing ideas from good, thoughtful posts!

@john1946 – I’ve submitted a chapter 3. Maybe it will get posted in the next few days. Thanks for the feedback; glad you liked this installment.

@anon – You’re probably right, both couples could probably stand to learn a thing or two from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pubic hair

I enjoyed the story a lot and appreciate the detail and realism. While I respect RyeandGingerAyleWhile's opinion on hair, I completely disagree with it and fortunately VERY few women subscribe to it either. Today is today, not hundreds of years ago or even 20 years ago. Pubic hair is a total pain in the butt to work around, and hides the beauty of the female genitals. I don't care if the pubic hair is shaved or trimmed... just keep the lips free from obstruction and don't have a jungle. Most women prefer "some" manscaping as well, they don't like dealing with the hair any more than guys do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mutual respect

I like this because of their apparent values of mutual respect and just wanting to help (and getting some payback). I like the innocence and eagerness of the younger couple, and the experienced older couple. Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Wow, I almost didn't read this because it looked like it may be another cheap wifeswapping fuck story. You pulled it off, Great story, Respect and Love shown at all times. Now on to Chap. 3

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Communication

I loved the way the experience of the night before started important communication, and how love is so important in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wouldn't take anonymous comment to hard!

'fag cucky shit' is about the literary equivelant of 'the cat shat on the mat'. The chimp can type, feel blessed he tried his best to feedback.

Keep writing and good luck.

pjhale121pjhale121over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for encouragement

Thanks for the comment and encouragement. I admit that I didn’t understand the “fag cuck shit” comment, only recognizing that someone didn’t like my writing but with no clear insight into what would make a better story. I do sincerely appreciate people who take the time to rate and/or comment (even just three words) and will take this as feedback to do a better job of providing a synopsis that allows readers to make better choices on what they spend their time on.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Love this series , fag cuck shit just does not compute, except from ignorance.

The comments about wanting a clean pussy and also some men need a trim as well is true today, after all we are not in the dark ages anymore. As for sharing and helping a couple fulfill their needs . Wow, caring for other people to go the distance has to be so rewarding not only physically but emotionally as well. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite good

The writing is proficient with good grammar, good organization and good spelling. The story also makes good use of altruistic motives (teaching and helping) to initiate and excuse some edgy behavior.

Who needs marriage counselors? This way seems to be more fun:).

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Voyeur is French for cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous