All Comments on 'Where the Fuck is She?'

by leisuretime

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
my wife a cheating whore....maybe ?

so sexy.....just the type of story you want to her after waiting on her for hours. so sexy.........not

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty darn good.

Except for the "ponding". Thanks. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful story

She fucks around you, love doing it.

Comes home show no love, no respect, no consideration for you

and this turns you on, wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Might

You might want to alert the reader that hubby has wife sharing or watching fantasies in an early part of the story because by his showing anger at her late arrival we infer that hubby is normal and does not want to share his wife and would not react well to learning she has cheated or at least came close to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And you got off on this!!!!!!

WTF is wrong with you??/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
would have her bags packed for her in the morning

Divorce.

No woman would treat me like that and live with me.

She has proven she doesnt respect her husband and is a liar.

Bye.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 11 years ago
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.

You complainers who don't like fantasy, or even better, an exciting wife can get a free copy of the Bible at many churches. I give it 5 stars.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Not sure---

Not sure what happened here. Not sure if she cheated. Not sure if the couple is into fantasies and Not sure why she put on tights..

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A DYED IN THE WOOL WIMPY CUCK

time for a cool change and quickly. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The story leaves us hanging.

Did she? Or was it just made up?

So far so good - but I really do hope you revisit and give us a little more in a new episode. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Somebody gave this story 5*

That's an insult to the really good writers who actually tell a story worth reading. It takes all kinds of readers I guess. This is a want to be cuck story worth at best 3* for effort.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
I bet they were in the Solomon Cutler on Broad St and then maybe

The Briar Rose on Bennetts Hill? Was that where Daryl had his hotel room?

Blimey! A story set in my home town!

Interesting first story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Time to Go

Of course she did!

What sucks is that she didn't once take his phone calls and only once texted him back with an excuse about taxis'

If she wasn't drunk, I'll bet she would not have told him a thing,said she had fun and he was a jerk for giving her a hard time.

Leave a note and your ring on the kitchen table and try to find someone real to enjoy Christmas with.

I would suggest a second chapter except that we all kind of realized you get off on submissive wimps, cucks! Atta boy Girl!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
First Story?***

Thanks for sharing.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
I Disagree

Don't write another chapter. His cuckold excitement was enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a pile of crap

Go away and stay there.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It seems as if he wants her to be a cheating cunt.

His problem is he is too gentle wih her.

Perhaps he should just rough her up a little while she is at home drunk, and then fuck her up the arse.

Show her she is nothing but a cheating slut,and he is going to treat her like one from now on.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
As per usual the usual haters chimmed in on this story.

Don't mind the haters comments, they do that to EVERY story there is in Loving Wives that really belongs in Loving Wives.

They are merely trolls that gained some clout here surprisingly over the years.

I for one liked your story despite the holes. The main one being the 8 missing hrs. Then the conflict between the story starting with the studs in the hotel room and Daryl.

Then the nonchalant attitude the wife was having over his being angry.

And then, sigh, you left us hanging as to if she has cheated or not.

Sigh maybe you deserve 3 out 5 stars.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a Cuckold Story

Not loving wives. Post it in fetish so the real cuckold lovers will see it.

If I see it it gets 1*. And fuck off with your 'hater' crap.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Well Anonymous you just called it yourself.

By saying "fuck off with your 'hater' crap" you proved yourself to be a hater. I ask you why you bothered by my comment if you are not a hater? Am I hitting you too close to home?

And this story is what Loving Wives is really about. It belongs here.

Fetish is a completely different animal in itself. If you understood that category then you would know. Obviously you know nothing about sex. Ooops sorry - should not have said that for I am stooping to your level.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Cheating Whore

I hate cheating slut skank cunt low-life wives. All should live in extreme pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a load of crap.

What a load of crap. Man up stop being a cuckold or a wimp. Fuck her by treating her like a slut even make her give a blow job, deep throat or/and fuck her ass. Treat her shit even swear at her or call her a slut. Kick out of the room, move her another room or kick her out of the house. Divorce the cheating slut and get yourself a new girlfriend or wife who treat you good. Get a fuck buddy or make yourself a harem.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
okay

he's a Brit, explains the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She Did

Notice our writer gave up...too bad, he had a chance to write another chapter. He did have a little ability to keep our interest so, might have been a good read.

As to wife, she fucked Daryl, pure and simple and obviously, it didn't bother her one ioda when it came to going home and dealing with hubby who...she could easily, and did, order around.

She likes her new job and everything it offers!!!!

This writer does have some talent and shouldn't have given up. It would have been interesting to see if a second chapter or additional stories would show him to be a submissive cuck...too bad he quit, I would have given him a few chapters!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Stupid ending...

...I guess Leisuretime likes a late cumbath..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You'd think the British

Could write English.

So much for that theory.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Stupid yanks!

Not all of them of course, but some of them must be an embarrassment to those with any intelligence. No imagination and no sense of humor. It's a problem isn't it?

Anyway Leisuretime, a good thought provoking story ('They' wouldn't understand) Five stars for the hell of it. Well done. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story sucked!

Don't write anymore!

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Lame

Doing things with a coworker, she refuses to do for her husband. And he simply accepts it?!

Waste of my reading time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you must be gay.

Oh well you are from the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it: 5*****

Thanks. Daryl

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WIMP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
kick her to the curb

if not life will just get worse for him... sad huh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 *'s

Fantastic cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

All these wimp husbands are making me sick! She got fucked, he's enjoying taking sloppy seconds trying to get her to tell him what happened! He's overly apologetic for his righteous anger! He should have locked her out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucks a big green donkey dick

Just like the author. She's late. All he is worried with is will he get some pussy. Look in the mirror. He is a pussy. He can fuck himself. I sure wish you faggot assed authors would warn us this is a willing cuckold, so we don't waste our time reading this shit, hoping the hubby grows a set of balls. But then, the hubby, like the author, only gets to see a set of balls when they bounce of his face when he is being face fucked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gave a 5

Some people find themselves in the wrong category.

Or maybe they are too stupid to find the revenge stories that are dead giveaways with titles and summaries.

The real cucks waste their time making angry comments over fantasies they dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just another cuck

You dumb asses need your own category, then you can text each other and beat it together.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why do these Vicky boys realize that most of us genuinely despise these cuck sories, and aren't afraid to say so?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
British

If she's still there tomorrow, it's another very poorly written British cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC reading cuck stories then complaining their cuck stories...Serioulsy needs to have his IQ for being that dumb. As for the usual anon cowards... Seriously you write some stories so everyone can cretique your shambles of a post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Time for the divorce. No trust

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

He should cut his losses. She is brazen, man. Being a cuck is not all it’s cracked up to be. Femdom agitprop thrives on cucks, nobody else puts up with it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is with all the cuckold gay idiots in the world. NO self respect for themselves or their wives.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chit cuckold wimp story. No need to read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

time never to get back reading this rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous