All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity at the Beach'

by txjohn489

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
these stories always the woman and she want too do it again with men

what happen if hubby wants another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A slut

By any name is still a whore pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another

wizard who has to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce

i would have kicked both their asses and told her to pack her bags.

She didnt scream rape so she was willing.

Apply rape charges or sign divorce papers would be her only choices. No exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whore

Hopefully the slut bitch whore gets AIDs and dies in terrible agony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

for your arrogant disclaimer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty good.

I enjoyed it.

It is amazing how much emotional prattle a work of fiction can generate from some readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another common Manipulative Gutter Slut Bitch

With her sidekick WACC.

This was just her way of tell him that from now on he at best gets cleanup duty.

Notice no real sign of remorse or concern for hubby.

No we should get you some now.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EXPERIMENTATION IS GOOD!!!!

but what if next time its FFFM....will she go for that one, TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
How good was that?

Well, to be honest, not at all. Sorry, but it just didn't work - at all. I'm sure you can do better because you can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

and steve, she has the fun and he ...whatevers? Perhaps just leave her on the

beach for ken, whomever, and go on w/o her.An end for her is merely a new beginning as a ...whatever she calls herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dump the slut now

and the writer can take a fucking hike and not come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a pile of rubbish! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seems like

Seems like Emily owes her husband a few free passes with some other hot sluts. If not then he should dump the whore. Or he could just say," gee honey I thought it was your cunt and lips wrapped around my cock not those two other sluts it was just a silly mistake."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are all Americans

cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story...ignore

the comments from the idiots who are too stupid to comprehend that they don't have to read what they don't enjoy. They're all closet fags who are ashamed because they end up jerking off over these stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Kinda plausible (and kinda not)'

There are a LOT of different aspects in which the reader is asked to suspend disbelief. 1) Falling asleep in the Hawaiian sun as a Caucasian vacationer leaves a girl with MORE than a sore pussy. Especially a blond who does NOT already tan in the nude! 2) A woman finding herself 'covered' by a stranger stays essentially silent and (relatively) inactive! Libido is a fairly fragile 'organ' and that degree of shock and surprise would overwhelm unless she was in the middle of climax (maybe)! 3) Hubby would calmly and silently walk up to the 'crowd' (three's a crowd) where his wife may be getting raped? Even though Sweetie is 'superior' at that point does NOT mean it can't be rape! 4) neither Ken NOR James gives Sweetie a name and hotel for subsequent gang-bangs? (Corollary: Sweetie doesn't give either the longest dick or the thickest dick she has EVER pleasured HER name and hotel?)

Once we accept all these areas under suspicion, it is NOT a bad anecdote...it is plenty hot enough, and the writing (as previously commended by the Beav) is competent.

Tazz - I would suggest Hubby would NOT survive an FFFM - unless Sweetie licked a couple of the "F's" for him!

4*. Probably shoulda been 3, but the trolls ganged up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter crap

seems like most of the american women are sluts and men are pathetic cucks. truly pathetic

acerdriveacerdriveover 11 years ago
Interesting

This was mildly interesting. I think these anonymous people are just commenting to try to make them selves feel less happy despite they probably read this story and was aroused. This husband was obviously aroused by his wives encounter and obvious understood the situation of mistaken identification until the penetrations.

Of course I think the whole perspective changing was a bit harsh. I can understand two points of views, but four simultaneously going on and the fact each experience is replayed between four people is quite....redundant and make reading complicated and granted it helps to make a surround viewing of the situation a simple two person perspective or maybe even just one person perspective would suffice during this.

It would of really been nice to read her slow break down to the fact she's receiving more than she typically gets and it really a turn on.

Also I feel this isn't cheating. This is a couple experience for which these two will become a mingling sharing couple who swing and stuff like that

Too the others, these stories are about Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. Note the more.

Great job John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too many viewpoints

I got lost and gave up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nah

I'd rather click on here and vote 1*.

xxsilver77xxsilver77about 11 years ago
Why All the Hate?

This is a purely entertaining read, with just enough eroticism, and that's enough for me. If I have a criticism, is that maybe it could be longer...more detailed and whatnot...but that just means I wanted more of what you're selling here. Good job.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 11 years ago

the reason for the hate is that marriage is meant to be exclusive and just using that sacred vow for just erotica sucks. At least have the husband either get mad or get his own pair of women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Txjohn

Just wants to suck a dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not until the end

Only at the end you mentioned that she had a desire for two cocks at once. Before that I couldn't understand why she didn't toss Steve off of her once she figured out it wasn't Steve. Her "desire" wouldn't not have her nit screaming rape etc. And her husband saying he was so proud of her? For cheating? That really sucked.

But you worked up a bunch of folks so I guess the writing was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCEPTION(AL)

I like well-written, respectful cuckquean stories,

but (Inconsistently) do not ordinarily care for cuckold stories.

Consequently, considering the pre-warning, I nearly skipped this.

But started to sample it, then got sucked into it.

I'll make an exception for this cuckold story:

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
@ Anonymous 05/20/20

You are (in your own mind ) quite the critic on LW stories. I can see how your immaturity has given you great insight on the way you choose your walk of life. Congratulations.

Too bad you didn't have the balls to share a story of your own. Perhaps one day you will grow a pair. Have a great day.

By the way txjohn a good story. 4****.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sharing can be sexy at times but suicide is never erotic.

A husband is pleased to see his wife have unprotected sex with two men about whom she knows nothing other than they desire to stick their bare cocks into her? He's happy to learn his wife has no concern for her health or his?

Not a chance unless they have some odd pact to die together from HIV or multidrug resistant syphillis or gonorrhea.

Suicide porn sux.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another girly man author claiming to be from Texas. Texas wouldn't puss in your mouth if your teeth were in fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

whore and wimp ,i would have walk by and her good bye ,go home leave with her two studs. go home and pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol gotta love all the insecure men hating on this story, if you dont like it, dont read, you can see the tags

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Insecure?! Let me fuck your girl and then tell me how it felt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous