All Comments on 'Christmas Confessional'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

unfinished, I feel like I just wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

if only life could be so easy, someone built the bridge and crossed it.

dad was great, he sensed he fixed, lucky family cp

jeansguyjeansguyover 11 years ago

This WAS a wonderful story and then it just stopped. Went from 5 star to 1 star and I wish I could vote zero star.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I enjoyed this story. It had me tearing up pretty quickly. It is too bad that life can't always work out that easily.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Lovely

But I do hope there is another chapter to go with this, I would also understand if you are finished by his Dad's declaration but I want to hear how Zack felt and if he let him get away with it so easily. I know I wouldn't

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipseover 11 years ago
You left it unfinished...

while the story was good, i feel like you left it hanging, not like you... I've read all your stories and usually give them 3 to 5 stars, but this one isn't feeling it...

nanobotnanobotover 11 years ago
to my favorite author

Your stories are extremely well crafted. You use foreshadowing skillfully but you never give the game away. Your endings are often surprising, unforeseen and manage to fit the story perfectly. Pacing keeps the appetite whetted, not just the sex, the characters varied and realistic have genuine emotions, their arousal is our arousal, their problems and goals are likewise copacetic.I do admire your range of styles and depth of research. For me this is the center of masterful storytelling. I hope you have an agent, you have real talent. Please forgive my low scoring of this story as I accidentally clicked on the wrong star. You get top score from me-5 stars! I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looks like O. Henry doesn't play well with the youngsters.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, as it was. It totally reminded me of some of the O. Henry short stories I read...many years ago. Anytime I see your handle on a story, I read it. I know it's going to be good and I'm going to enjoy it.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 11 years ago

Please consider a follow up to this - im intrigued to see zak's reaction, particularly when if he takes it the wrong way that Dan didn't choose to tell his family but was called out on it (no pun intended). Another great piece tho - thanks for sharing :)

vettyvettyover 11 years ago
Nice One!

I always read stories when I see your tag as the author, love how you give hot detail and relatable characters. Good twist at the end of this one.

canndcanndover 11 years ago

I assume this isn't finished. I'd like to see him call. I have a feeling Zack might not be sitting there waiting for him this time. Both father and son are terrible though. How could you leave your partner completely alone on christmas? To know they have no one to celebrate wtih when you're surrounded by family? Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I thought this story was fantastic. The only thing I would have loved to see at the end was Dan making contact with Zack. But still it was great. Thanks for sharing will all of us.

Nemo18Nemo18over 11 years ago
Great story

I hope we get to revisit them later

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

Please write at least a sequel to the story to finish it.

NekoParksNekoParksover 11 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Nicely written. I would love to see another chapter.

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Well Done

I too would like to see a followup to this story. Just to know what happens. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3020 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories

Why Him? 
4.56
1.2k
0
On the Run 
4.85
741
127
Salvation 
4.83
285
67
Not His Type 
4.73
958
150
Sam 
4.71
800
93
More Stories