All Comments on 'The Concert'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Clever how the ending related back to the beginning. Well done.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CROWD CRUSHING AND NO CONTROL

among non-friendlys shit happens and is etched for all time, TK U MLJ LV NV

badmolly18fbadmolly18fover 11 years ago
wow

I'm going to a concert later this month. Part of me would love to have orgazms like that but no way if anyone who knows me is around. Maybe I shopud go to a concert where I don't know anyone. It is like a fantasy for me to have soemthing like that happen.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

well written, focussed and a cohesive story. much enjoyed :)

menatvmenatvover 11 years ago
Nicely written

Liked the entire story. Very erotic...fantasized myself about being a girl and being swept up like this. Also enjoyed the twist at the end.

Would love for you to write more stories such as this. Enjoyed this very much!

MenaTV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

GREAT STORY. I'M SURPRISED THAT THERE ARENT MORE CONCERT STORIES, ESPECIALLY CROWD SURFING, ON THE SITE. YOURS IS EXCELLENT. I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP WRITING AND MOVING FORWARD WITH THIS STORY LINE.

dutchbitch27dutchbitch27almost 10 years ago

Now I want to crowdsurf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good job

I can see it now in Jess' s hometown newspaper, Concert Rape! Nerdy hometown girl was the center of attention at the rock concert last night. Body surfing slid smoothly into nude body groping and into surf fucking and sucking as our own Jess went all the way with half the male audience to the primal rhythms of the mating dance as old as time. Thought by many to a top ranked professional sexual services provider, prostitute, whore, harlot, or in modern technology ho, Jess made her debut last night. Good luck Jess in your new profession.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A PREMONITON

where actuality is more horrible that the compulsion, TK U MLJ LV NV

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 7 years ago
Well written.

I don't care so much for the non consent aspect of this story, but I read it anyway as it was sort of part of the AGAF series. I do like your characters though. Their development shows consistency and a separation of each persons personality. That is hard work. Well done.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptalmost 7 years ago
cant stop once I start I need more

Ive had a few experiences..wouldn't mind more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a good point

I like the subtle question asked here: How many little '30-second wonders' does it take to make a woman cum? Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mind-boggling

That was mind-boggling!!! Wow! Well written and I like how everything connected back to your AGAF stories, too. Onwards to the second part.

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
513 Followers
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES