All Comments on 'Sue's Open University Experience'

by susieq76

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You gotta wonder..

Where do these sicko authors come from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your story was good but in the next chapter, have a bigger plot to the story but the action was very good. Sue will need to do more and maybe you can expand on that topic ? Thank you.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Hope your next story is along, soon

Perhaps go for some character development, a plot?

And I love it when anons seem shocked there are erotic stories on an erotic story site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Brit Sucks

Craps about Open U-makes the cert cheap-For U.S. employers treat that degree as a shit smeared paper unless you are in the brothel business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey MattblackUK

The key word is "erotic". It's missing. But coming from you this isn't a real surprise now, is it? 1* for effort.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Speaking as a part-time OU tutor

I'd like to say that Summer Schools are a hotbed of 'brief encounters.' Usually, though it involves a wife who suddenly finds herself in a crowd of several hundred people who have all been studying the same material, having the same doubts and worries who can, at times, get carried away by the whole atmosphere. That said, its most often the male tutors who spend the first part of the week 'grooming' their chosen victim, then 'pounce' on the final (quite emotional) night, knowing that they're unlikely to see their temporary partners again. I do my best to warn students about it, but sometimes they can't really understand until the time comes.

As for the moron who decried OU qualification - proper research has shown that an OU degree is very highly considered by US business men - often as much as one from Oxford or Cambridge - because as well as being tough to obtain, it also reveals a great deal of self-motivation.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Pretty poor

and not exactly believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OU-place for dead beats

OU dos not affiliates itself to any of the bigger and prestigious U-in most countries OU's rely a lot on part timers instructors and the professors in most cases OU "teachers" are mostly discards of the other mainstream U.How does your "purported research study" rate the "employ-bility" of OU grads when most of the students are already employed! and which US companies placed priority to recruit OU graduates over the others-perhaps you mistook the distance learning undergrads who have to strive harder than the OU grads-.and who have a better rating than OU grads.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Underdeveloped characters and situation

Let us get right to the "suck N' fuck" action, here. Why bother even mentioning Open University?

"We're at a party with two couples and two additional men." (Boom). Save a couple of paragraphs which don't do anything except slowing us down getting to the sex scenes.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About as erotic as an 80's porn video.

That is to say, not cwy erotic and with about as much of a plot.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"Sue says it will never happen again"

Yeah, right.

Given Mike had moved straight from Sue's pussy to fucking her in the arse, his wife Jayne could at least have sat on Rob's cock.

So, is this the same female protagonist from the later 'Sue's French Connection'? To confuse matters, the narrator there states "We had often fantasised about seeing her with another man but I had never thought it would possibly happen"?, but the one here offers a similar "she has always refused carry it a stage further--- until this week". On the other hand, this might well be a different Sue: the one in France had 36C breasts, whereas they're 36D here.

If it is the same woman, we've definitely established a pattern of sexual behavior: offered the chance to fuck two guys and blow a third, she'll grab it with both hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC typical Brit.

A normal guy, that would be someone other than a faggy Brit, it would go like this:

I was pisssed. My wife never swallowed for me. Gave her ass cherry to another guy. And I didn't even get a blow job or get to fuck the other guy's wife. WTF! I started to walk out. My wife looked concerned and asked where I was going. I turned and said to pack and then find a divorce lawyer. She screamed no... When she caught up with me she said she was sorry. I said I was too. Now I'll never be the first to cum down her slut throat nor the first in her ass. There was no way she could ever make up for that. She asked where I was going the next night. "to have a threesome with two hot co-eds from my class. Don't wait up dear." I spent the whole weekend with a hot blond and a red head. It was great. I even got a DVD for my wife to watch. She wasn't exactly happy. Tough. Good for the goose, even better for the gander. I got both my slut buddies to swallow and got their ass. Oh, and their phone numbers. From then on I fucked any woman unwanted with any concern fir my whore of a wife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just mangy animal rolling in the mud, and.not erotic at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous