All Comments on 'Hypno Slaves'

by pleasantlymanifest

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 1 a good start

This story has definate possibilities, when Amy is with Jack and what he does to her, then when Stacy comes over to visit Jack, what they do.

How about another neighbor, maybe a MILF, a friend of Stacy's, who just happens to have a couple college age daughters, as I said there are vast possibilities to this story.

Can't wait to see just where you are taking this one, keep the chapters coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little background would be nice.

We know nothing about these characters. Take a paragraph or two to introduce yourself next time.

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleover 11 years ago
I hope this goes on..............

..............because you've appeared to leave so much detail out of the story and it's just begging for the blanks to be filled in. So, hopefully there is more cumming to this piece. It's a great start but can only get better if it's developed correctly. Thanks for sharing.

pleasantlymanifestpleasantlymanifestover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your inputs

Thanks for your inputs everyone. This is my first story and I'm glad that the overall response has been positive. The idea was to keep it brief and not go into overdrive with the character background and sketch. But I may have overcompensated it a bit. I'll keep that in mind for the next story.

I will definitely include more participants the next chapters in addition to Amy and Stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

this is great and needs more for it has such potential to be made into longer story and maybe get others to want to obey as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

so reading any story you write to follow this. more details would, in my opinion, make it even more intense. i am sad that it ended so quickly as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Could be better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wut?

I don't understand this line-----"10 seconds after they started licking, sicking and stroking his dick, he exploded all over their faces and mouths. "

I'm not quite clear on how to sick a dick.

Also, hypnotizing your friend's wife makes you an asshole. I think your next story should be about your friend (if he's any kind of friend at all, he knows that you're a hypnotist) finding out about the hypnotism and returning the favor by hypnotizing you into sucking HIS dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous