All Comments on 'Mountain Seduction'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Cute!!

I see Jessica Simpson and Vin Diesel as the friends... and Slim Pickens as Pa... he returns to find the goings-on and yells "What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is a-goin' on here!?"

rockslyderockslydeover 11 years ago
I e=really enjoyed this tale

However, I have the strong feeling that its not finished. Nice start, but you've only just begun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She doesn't know what a cock is, but does know the word 'pussy'?

Was she dropped on her head as an infant?

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
When is this story set?

At first the seven-day round trip into town made me think the 1890s, but Shaun's mention of blowjobs makes that unlikely. Also, Simone mentions riding to the river, but since she doesn't have a horse, did she go by bicycle? If so, that's another pointer to more modern times. And yet she appears completely ignorant of even the most rudimentary sex education. As others have pointed out, she has parents and brothers, and lives on a farm; how can she be so dumb?

Do you plan setting the sequel nine months later?

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
Creepy

No matter how "cute" you tried to make it, it still was a rape.

His "stranger to friend" ruse sounded like some "game" that a pedophile would use to trick a child into doing something sexual.

Also, I found it difficult to believe that a young woman who had grown up in the woods, surrounded by nature, would not know what this guy was actually doing.

Also, she lives with a father and brothers, but doesn't know what a penis is, and that it becomes "swollen" at times?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Its porn

Its a porn site, and everyone has a different opinion. If you dont like it, to bad. Thats no reason to go calling it rape and saying this author did spmething wrong. Leave the poor guy alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unlikely

an 18year old mountain girl - who has no idea about sex, impossible she has never seen farm animals mating - unlikely. Never seen a cock - unlikely.

sex was too shallow, too quick. story was inconsistant..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complimentry criticism!

You have a fantastic talent, and a very interesting angle, as I enjoy dominating sex as the Alpha male role, too! If you put all of these stories in one book, you would make money, however, motorcycle riders are called "Bikers", here in America. We aren't used to being known as Bikies! That is a great term for bicyclists! Just so you know! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous