All Comments on 'Camp Rape Ch. 02'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh.

I thought the writing style looked familiar, then I realized when the girls started chatting to each other like nothing was going on that you're the same author that wrote the Rio story. Seriously, if they're going to chat with each other, have them do it between rounds so that it doesn't look like either their lady parts are so big or their companions man parts are so small that they aren't feeling anything? Generally, when the sex is any good, you're too busy enjoying it to engage in idle chatter. "Tup tup cheerio old lass, what do you think of the weather today?"

There's really no sense of non-con or reluc to this story at all. Neither said no or protested in the first chapter, neither objected in the second. They're not mute's or prisoners with their tongues cut out - they can speak for themselves, or at LEAST you can show their thoughts beyond a retarded stray thought from Nicole about how Jen is being raped. Jen was clearly not being raped and was enjoying every second of it.

I can get over the second issue, because humiliation/exhibition is close to reluc, but the first half sucks the eroticism out of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Story

I love to camp and now I'll have some extra sweet dreams while camping. Great story, erotic - and I would call that non consent so forget what the 1st anon said. I enjoyed it very much - keep writing!!!

magicj69magicj69over 9 years ago
confusing

this story doesn't match chapter one... this is a dumb story, and I like rape stories

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
I wish you could reply to comments directly

Then I could tell off the people who clearly don't understand what rape is. If the woman doesn't say yes or give CLEAR confirmation of consent prior to being touched it's rape. End of story.

I love your stories. I think I've read about a quarter of them now, and while the dialogue is a bit stiff sometimes (no pun intended) I really enjoy the different scenarios and the sexy parts always make me cum. I've spent more time with my fingers on my clit lately than not, since finding your epic list of noncon stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this a prequel? In part one Nicki is "a grown woman of 20," now both girls just turned 18, and also don't seem concerned as they're stripping naked in the deep woods not long after Nicki was raped by a giant in the first chapter.

Lust4SureLust4Surealmost 2 years ago

OK, I'm having a hard time getting the rape scene in this story. The girls are too willing even though the one young lady is not openly in agreement she still did not openly put a stop to the fucking. But we will still check out the next part and see if we don't have an improvement with the rape scene.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous