All Comments on 'The Nanny Cam'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

fag story with a cuck element.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Weird and awful

Her mother is 'Martha' in the opening and 'Margaret' thereafter - but I'm happy to say she made 'planes' to see her.

I can't really comment on the writing style because I skimmed most of it - but the bits I glanced at seemed juvenile at best. You'll really have to up your game if you hope to get more than 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Are You Kidding?

You have a sick twisted mind. Mother and daughter? Husband has gay trysts on the nanny cam? You are a psychiatrists dream.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Horrible story

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Give it up!!

You just don´t get it. How about quitting your tries on writing and start something else, singing or walking in the rain, for instance? Honestly: This story sucks!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
You should swallow before writing

Or let your boy friend try a story. Better yet just go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love the way you draw back the curtains to expose

the typical American family and it's indulgences. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good dirty story !

To those who write negative comments on these stories - you just clicked on a cuck story that was clearly marked! What did you expect to read? A story about santa and his little elves?! Get over yourselves!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what you meant to say was

same old UK cuck loving BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Regardless if this is Cuckold or Not

It is not erotic. Just plain stupid. Fetish maybe.Why write such silliness.Very poor story.Like I said non erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummmmm

correct me if im wrong but for the wife to cuckold the husband doesn't she need to cheat on him,and what the wife is actually doing is actuallly doing is feeding him q creqm pie? mind you i too just skimmed so i may have missed that part.

l

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
read your bio

in it is a bunch of lies put that together with a stupid story and we get an idiot who has to write and prove it.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
Well Tit for Tat

enjoyed the story . It was very well done and left me wanting to read the next parts of how she makes him pay for what he's done. Hope she fucks his big dicked friend right in front of him and make him sleep on the floor while the guy bangs her all night. hope her mom helps too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another option...

She could divorce his a$$, find a heterosexual man to love and allow him to find love with another gay man. But that would be the typical reaction and not at all a Literotica story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrible

sickening

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CHARMING BILLY IS IN FOR A WORLD OF SHIT

and the storm is a-coming. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Editing sux (so does story structure)

Hubby being in sissy gay roles is not consistent with what little we know about him! Sweetie & Mom conspiracy is very bizarre and there is NO prior alert to this characteristic in either one! It sounds (from Mom discussion about Dad) that more chapters await you! (NOT this reader, though!)

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the fuck?

As someone already wrote, the natural reaction would be a divorce; but that's not likely to happen. Why not? I have no fucking clue.

all I know is this piece of shit story belongs in fetish. And the mother belongs in concrete shoes at the bottom of the ocean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad

Not only is this in the wrong category, should be fetish, it is in dire need of major editing.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Are You Really a Man?

This is written so much like a story by a bitter woman. Do you see yourself in the protagonist husband in these stories? My condolences.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
I sort of agree

I think this has possibilities as for as the story line. That fact that some people don't like it because it's about cuckholding is no surprise. I think if you go for more chapters, you should provide a warning before the story so maybe these people will go elsewhere (though that never happens). I do agree that you need to edit or find someone to do it for you. To edit your own stories is very hard because you sometimes don't actually read the words you've written, your mind reads what it knows it should be. I do hope there is more and good luck with it.

3 stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

isn't this a fag story? guy sucks off another guy sure sounds like a fag story.

DC29DC29over 11 years ago
has potential

this story line has potential for more and I hope you continue it

I just have a couple of comments on the story itself

1. Can I suggest using an editor, as there are a number of grammatical errors

2. remeber your character's names and stick with them.

briefloverbriefloverover 11 years ago
can't wait for part 2 with mom.

please continue

Belongs2BethBelongs2Bethover 11 years ago
Great beginning

I can't wait to see where this goes next! Please continue this as a series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poorly written

I enjoy cuckold stories, but this one was poorly written and was more of a gay male story than a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

I've been checking for a part 2 for a few days. Hoping to read about hubby eating an unsuspected creampie after wife is out for the evening.

BigNightOutBigNightOutover 11 years ago
Great writing!

Please continue this story soon - can't wait to see where it goes. Well written so far.

AfoojaAfoojaover 11 years ago
break him down

Love to see his pride and spirit go as he's broken in. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumber than a stump

The story didn't flow well at all. And the premise doesn't seem plausible. He's depressed from being out of work. And it seems he's at least bi-sexual. But what makes her think he'll allow himself to be put in panties, put in a cage or cucked? It would be far more believable to think that when she tried he would simply divorce her, ask for and get alimony and move on. She has lost on every single level imaginable.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Bi sexual submissive soon to be cuckold

I bet this wimp had a hard time finding his first job that is now lost. He fills his time with Anon bi or gay guys getting sucked off or fucking his tight pussy. He has a rep now and chastity will not stop him from sucking cock or getting his pussy fucked and bred. But maybe wife wants him that way. LOL He is so fucked and yet does not know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not divorce him?

After all, he's risking her life. Ever hear about aids, stds and other social diseases? He's taking a horrible chance. Why would she stay with him? It makes no sense. I gave you a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But on Friday night

When they came to cuckold him, he was gone. As were all of his things. And the bank accounts were closed. And the credit cards cancelled. Her cell phone didn't work - yep - it was cancelled too. Ten days later she was served with divorce papers. She never saw or talked to her husband again. He had disappeared. I guess she got the message

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epic stupidity

First of all, only his wife can make him a cuckold. But since they both were whores what was the use of sticking around? He was packed and gone by friday. The only time they heard from him was when his attorney filed for divorce. Once again you imagine a man that doesn't react, but simply sits there and lets women abuse and torture him. And you think that's interesting or fun to read? Think again. This was garbage.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
A PHYCHO WARD. No annony . posting fromyour ex wife's house and then

your mothers. 5 for effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really? What a stupid idea!

She fucks another man and Bill files for a divorce. He forces the sale of the house, gets half of that and all their investments AND he gets alimony from his wife because she's working and he isn't! And he is STILL gonna have his boyfriend! Laughably bad story. Poorly thought out and miserably written. Add to that the fact that this garbage belongs in gay male and this wasn't worth reading.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Someone

Someone thought this was well wriien. Someone thinks it is a plausible story. Someone wants more. Someone has mental problems, as well as a lack of taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You got my cock hard! Next chapter please

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Well this trash cant be unseen.

In fact no one should ever have seen it but we have and you need to never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And Friday Bill would spend divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it's too bad this writer always starts a great story, but NEVER HAS WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER, to any of his stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To bad there never was a second chapter..

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Filth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous