All Comments on 'Sue's French Connection'

by susieq76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
far too brief

to have any real value. The writer is in too much of haste to get into the action so we get to know nothing about the characters and it makes it unengaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yep... agree

Way too short... You got a great idea...and topic...Got to stirring then hit the cliff

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
YBadg is right

Bullshit

Claude would have driven straight to the villa, and the three of them would have banged her ALL night! She might have let Hubby into the mix from time to time (mostly during resolution time for the Frogs, which is often brief). Naps might have been taken the next morning, but Sweetie would have had to nap during some of the drilling!

Therefore, I think this is pure fiction from an under-active imagination! Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awful wanton behavior - what a filthy little tramp

And worst of all you never even spanked her when you got home...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why bother

with the pretense of marriage when in truth you live with a slut and you don't care. Let me ask you when other men fuck your "wife" how on earth does that benefit you ?

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
An OK Story, but...

Rather than being an erotic story with character development, plot, etc., this story is only porn.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Alcohol is no excuse

Even drunk, Sue's alarm bells should have started ringing the moment her dress was pulled down and her tits popped out. The fact that she went down on one guy before fucking the other two, whilst her husband made no move to intervene (fantasising in the privacy of the bedroom is one thing, acting the fantasy out another entirely), shines a perhaps uncomfortable light onto their relationship. They need to have a long discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This line alone is 5 star worthy....

....." Her nipples stood out like organ stops....".

Fucking brilliant. Thank you. Keep me, uhmmm, I mean them, the stories, cumming ;)

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 9 years ago

Hot, dirty sex. A wife and more than one other man.

I love it!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Say boo

Say boo! If they're French , they'll run.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous