All Comments on 'A Jackson Family Christmas'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 11 years ago
oh baby!

That was an incredible piece of writing. I only wish there enough of us to be like him. What a world that would be. Great character development. A moving love story This guy has it all, and I don't think he knows it.

the Eagle gives it two talons up....

Love from the eagle.

qazokmtfvgqazokmtfvgover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue! Begs to be a series!

walt2003walt2003over 11 years ago
More...

Hope this continues! You've got the characters down perfectly. Love the back and forth banter. Please keep the story going.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Awesome start

Great start to what can be a very good story .I am hoping that you will have Dil,Lex and Sam end up all together . For ever . Thanks and can't wait for the next 20 chapters or so .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story!

Great job with Dillon's character. A most enjoyable read.

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Have to say

Great banter. A little hard to keep up with sometimes, but shows real incite.The sex was great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

It's about time we get a good one on here. 99% of the stories on here these days are shit, written by wanna-be retreads. This one had lots of thought put into it. Good job!

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You, my dear, are fantastic. You're also my 5th 5 star ever, so you should feel very proud! Thank you for such an awesome read! Dillion reminds me a lot of myself, lucky bastard!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

What a great opening can't wait to see where the story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was an awesome story...well written. Witty and sensual. Please give us more.5E

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent stuff...

...and a really good voice. The POV got a bit confused at times, but the characterisation carried it through, and the humour rocked.

Warning to desperate guys: don't ever try to fuck a table saw.

ThreeDayThreeDayover 11 years ago
Rockin' story

I loved the witty banter. Humorous, insightful, filled with hints of what once happened with enough uncertainty about what might happen in the future to keep it intriguing. Unlike so many stories where big boobs are the only physical attraction the women in this story were each ashamed, or at least uncertain of their own bodies. But each was just the body to which the cousin/brother was attracted. Although, there are enough hints in this to believe he wasn't too fussy in other venues. Wonderful story. Looking for more.

malizlatomalizlatoover 11 years ago

......"Really? Walk around with a hardon sometime. I don't even know where it goes or what it does half the time. It just wanders off without me. Hours later it comes home smelling like booze and blondes. I can't even get it to talk about it. It's like it doesn't even respect me anymore." ......

my stomach hurts from laughing....so damn good funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't know what the others read

this needs a major rewrite using a GOOD EDITOR OR GHOST WRITER. way to many stupid errors that SHOULD have been caught in proofreading and WOULD have been caught by a GOOD EDITOR.

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone.

I truly appreciate the feedback. Glad you all liked it. I entered this into the Holiday Contest so due to the rules can’t make it a series. I will sit down and try to think up a storyline for the Jackson Family. Dillon is a kick in the ass for me to write. Not sure where his moral compass is, but that’s the fun part with him.

mcollectmcollectover 11 years ago
How long do we have to wait

Loved your story can't wait for the next chapter. Let me know when you post it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dumb

you post a story for the holiday contest yet it is a totally unfinished story. contest entries are suposed to be COMPLETE stories from start to finish which in this case means incest (sibling sex) which we don't have here so as a contest entry it FAILS BIG TIME.

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
In response to Anonymous “Dumb”

Incest is generally defined as taboo sex with any family member too close to marry within the legal confines of our society. Which means mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, or cousins. Samantha was a first cousin and qualifies. You could throw in Grandma Irene if you wanted to. To the point of it being unfinished, I try to leave hope and longing as the ending to stories sometimes. The only true ending is death if you wanted to get all metaphysical, and then someone would debate that point as well. I'm sorry you didn't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want MORE!!!!!!

the title of my comment says it all I want another Chapter. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, more would be good

I realize the advantage of allowing one's imagination to have free rein by not finishing the story...but in this case, I am not enjoying my imagination, I am truly enjoying yours. So, yes, more would be appreciated.

cupcakesparkycupcakesparkyover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Love it -- great characters! Please write more!

I hope you win the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best !

after reading your story it made me realize i never really knew what love is.

dont stop writing.

you have a passion very few people have.

keep sharing it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Best

I would be willing to read anything you write after this. 5 stars. Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dillon's got me weak in the knees

I don't know about the rest of your readers, but as a girl, I find dillon irresistible. I mean, he's charming, good looking, great with kids, funny and has a quirky side. COME ON GIVE THE REAL MEN A CHANCE. are you a female writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

As a guy, I generally don't care too much what I'm reading when I get myself off, sometimes I like a quickie and sometimes I take it slow just to enjoy myself, but getting off is generally the main goal. Now...your writing, is quite unique, and I'm pretty sure I've -never- had to suppress snickers and laughter during the more erotic sections of a story before, and without it detracting from the scene what-so-ever. Your writing is absolutely fantastic and you should bloody well do more...so we don't run out of -fantastic- material to read.

Yours sincerely,

A typical horny guy ;)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic sweet love story

It seems as if Samantha and Dillon have a history together that I hope is brought out in another chapter.

Samantha and Dillon seem to be the perfect couple, or at least Samantha seems to be in love with Dillon.

It was so sweet the way Dillon made love to his sister Alexis, and I would like to read about the "things" he is going to do to her for the 8 days until christmas.

Also, I hope to see a threesome with Alexis, Samantha and Dillon. That would be so good to read, how the three of them were together, and how they find that it would be perfect if the three of them lived together, along with Samantha's baby.

I hope we find out who is the father of Samantha's baby, since it wasn't Dillon's because that was the first time he fucked her when they made love.in his little shed of a room.

A great read, and a fantastic well written and edited story.

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Top rate!

I'm seriously disappointed that I can't rate this a 10. It's erotic and sensual, has characters you both believe and care for, and has some of the funniest dialog I've read for years.

David F.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Loved it !!!

Sex is supposed to have some wit and humour - like apple pie and custard...

the two go together.

Please keep on writing - this was highly enjoyable - Thank You !

SexySyntaxSexySyntaxover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is the best written combination of sex and humor I have ever seen...and I've read a decent amount of sex and a decent amount of humor. Dillon's wry approach to everything perfectly matches my own, except he's a lot better at it. The build up is good, the actual sex parts are good...Keep writing this, it's a lot of fun to read. Not to mention scintillating ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comedy and Sex?! Wow.

Dillon's character was written beautifully. I could definitely see this turning into a series. Your writing style brings a pleasure and easy to reading. Thank you!

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Author, Author..

What an intelligently written, funny story. Dillion's whit was perfect. The interaction with his cousin was so relatable. Dillion's love for these women was beautiful and heart warming. These was no mention of Dillon's assets, either. The scenario could actually be taken seriously. I sure hope that this is chapter one.

Thank you for your effort.

dlearyousdlearyousover 11 years ago
wow!!!!

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brillant! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Freaking Hilarious.

This story without a doubt has the funniest jokes I have read on this site.

jkrauserjkrauserabout 11 years ago
funny!

By far the funniest fucking thing I have read in a long ass time...the jokes in this storyare hilarious and I can't wait to read the rest of these "jackson" stories!

tequilotequiloabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Dillon is is by far my favorite male protagonist, witty as fuck. I really like this series, this is the 2nd time I read it, waiting for ch. 07

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

my first 5-star and you deserve it..

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Awesome Story.

Loved the Story with Dillon's humour.

Just a thought - is there a way of combining' A Jackson Family Christmas' with this series so that other readers don't lose the "trail' - possibly renaming the family Christmas as Chapter 01 - or embedding it in The Family Christmas Ch-01??

Great work, in any event!!

roveroneroveroneover 10 years ago
LOVED this...!

the third story of yours I've read-first Jackson-SO glad you've expanded it-really looking forward to the rest

Superb dialogue, great development of characters!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
We have found the silver coin in the Christmas pudding

bugger the contest rules. It is frustrating to have to search the publish date to sort the reading sequence. If one finds the Jackson series first the back story is missing, and the backstory is needed for those that follow to develop their full meaning. I arrived after discovering The Jackson series and wondering just how each coupling came to be.

Having voiced my rant let me tell you I loved this opening tease. Your use of humour to poke jabs at "guys" who just don't get it. The steady banter enhances the undercurrent of sexual tension.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exquisite

Just brilliant. Thanks a lot and please continue writing.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneabout 7 years ago
WOW

What a great little story. THANKS.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Man, was this good.

Excellent story telling. Excellent.

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragonabout 4 years ago

Wow got chills from the last word "things" .... Awesome

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 4 years ago
1/5

Just another quick wham bam thank you maam story without any real story in it. I guess most readers are easy to please seeing the high rating

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
So many stories

on here have no ending. Others go on and on when they should have stopped. Really sad the way writers think. Many need therapy. I think the stories that are not finished should be deleted or denied being published till they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous