All Comments on 'Watching Her with James'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it alot: 5*****

Really enjoyed it. Thanks.

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Brit Cuck Writer

1* Put this in fetish where itr belongs

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago

I think the abrupt ending, seemingly out of character for how you initially described the wife, is reason for your low marks.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
I liked it

And I am not saying so anonymously.

The naysayers obviously have no idea that cuckoldry holds a powerful sexual attraction for some men and they should not be critcised for it. This is a good, well written story of the start of such a relationship.

5 Stars!

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
Hot

i know how keith feels it is so hot see u r wife get fucked really hard esp by a black cock, we both love it

calclovercalcloverover 11 years ago
Not a Naysayer but.....

Isn' cuckoldry considered a sexual fetish? Henceforth........

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hint, Hint

Hubby withholds sex from Sweetie for ten days, explaining that he will explain later. Then Hubby suggests that the Bull should enter his property via the pool area while he is gone (and he might get a flash of naked Sweetie!). How much more obvious can Hubby be? Essentially, that is the end of the 'seduction' portion of this tale! Bull is ready, Sweetie has been waiting since last Bull pass (unbeknownst to Hubby!) Tab B fits into Slot S just fine, even finer than Tab H fits! Tab B will be fitting a LOT in the future! Tab H will probably be on 'clean-up detail' a LOT! Turns out Bull doesn't need Hubby's clubs, after all!

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Submissive Cuckold Stories

Are appealing to a finite group of readers. You would do well to try your hand at a Romance or Erotic Coupling story portraying characters with broader appeal. Just sayin.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
So all it took for this supposedly loyal wife to stray was her husband withholding sex for 10 days?

Seems to me like it just provided an excuse, and now she knows she doesn't need one.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
It was okay

Somewhat strained and rigid in tone, I thought, but mostly good as wife-watching stories go. I thought her reaction at the end was gratuitous and detracted from the story. The cuck haters will disagree, but there are levels of hierarchy in the wife-watching/sharing genre. Her punishment of him seemed out of character for her, and made the ending less satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Pathetic. No need to say more.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Great story - I have a message for others.

Cuckold stories does not belong in fetish. Loving Wives was originally meant for cuckold stories.

There are different degrees of cuckoldry. One such is where nothing goes unless the husband gives permission - once the husband says no then all actions stop. I like these stories best.

Another is where the wife is in control but the bulls are not. These are ok but I can see half of these type relationships heading for divorce.

The worst case is the saddest and one I hate - the one where the bull is in complete control and gets off abusing the husband. These stories I just want to rescue the husband or put him out of his misery.

Now spankings and domination stories are true fetishes and deserves to be in fetish but these stories may not necessarily be cuck stories.

Now I liked this story only a little. There was not enough build up for my taste though. 3-5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a cuckold story

And it DOES belong in Fetish.

Post it in LW and it gets 1* every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How to be an asshole..

1. Log on to Literotica

2. Choose a story you don't like (eg - cuckold)

3. Write a negative complaint about it (ooh ooh it's in the wrong section!!)

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years ago
I too get annoyed

When people shoot down these stories, and not only suggest, but demand that they be moved to another section. The suggestion is that wife sharing/cuckoldry is a fetish and should not be in the Loving Wives Section.

For those that feel that way, I would direct you to Literotica's own description of the Loving Wives section:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

'Nuff said.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
not bad but i thought the ending would be different

it was a standard set up but with her talk about past action he had seeded some thoughts of a clever twist ending.. it was nice but ooooooh the possibility of much better.

thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Forget What Section....

Forget what section this "belongs" in and bask in a good story. In 24 years of marriage my bbw wife has cuckolded me a couple of times, and I've walked in on her with men and with women. She's sexual and I'm, well, much less so. She's big and I'm smaller, she's dominant and I submit to her needs and wants. She's a "loving wife" and we have a "fetish" or 2 in our marriage, and sometimes she's a "lesbian", and I've certainly done "bi/gay" things for her, "interracially". Again, just bask in a good story, and as others have said, stop reading if it's not your taste.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very good

Cuckold sets wife up with a real man to get her tight married pussy fucked and stretched. With her new freedom and power, the rules will be hers in her bed now, not cuckolds. Cuckold needs to be put in chastity as she selects her breeding stock. Cuckold will be taught to service these studs and get them ready for her. He will become her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

I live for cleaning my wife's pussy out after her/our boyfriend has plowed it and left it full of seed! I try and get my face as close as I can when he pulls out so nothing can run out. She always asks nicely if I would make her cum twice and get her nice and clean. I always do, I love the taste of cum in her pussy.

Then I move back to her boyfriend and suck his cock until its clean. Though my wife doesn't like it, sometimes I tend to clean it too long and he's learned that if he'll not say anything and works hard, I'll make him cum in my mouth. My wife loves to see me suck and swallow, she just likes to be pounded instead if there is a hard cock around. I have ED so my only enjoyment is watching theirs and cleaning up.

Our rule is that neither of them have to cum by hand. No cum is to be wasted, I made the rule. If he needs release and my wife isn't home, he is to stop by and I'll suck and swallow for him. Sometimes as many as three times before he leaves. It's kind of fun, suck him off, swallow, then sit around and watch TV, talk, waiting for him to get hard again. Then I work him up, he loves to be edged, bring him back down and spend a half hour with his cock in my mouth before he lets go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too easy

The tits out, and walking around in front of him, and "do my tits" doesn't ring true for me. It would be better if she was a little more shocked to see him, cover herself, and at least try to act like its her first time fucking another guy, This just felt like two people fucking cause they felt like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Double standard?

You secretly arrange for your wife to be unfaithful while you watch?

Hmmm. how would you feel if the tables were turned? If instead your wife secretly arranged for you to be unfaithful WITH JAMES while your wife watched?

Careful what you wish for your wife. She too may wish it upon you.

And make it happen, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent account

This is very similar to how I started sharing my mature wife. She was reluctant at first but eventually gave in to her desires and accepted a date invitation from her boss. After that he became her regular lover.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

Good story

I would love to set up my wife and watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1019 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...