All Comments on 'Early Christmas Party Ch. 01'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yep, screw loose is an accurate description...

of the writers of this trash.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
"Makes me crazy to this day"

Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both are

sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What does WACC stand for?

??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the reason

people like this should never have kids is because they are as bad as the people who prey on them they have no morals.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Well, you certainly attracted Mr Readit Wackoff Thenflameyou!

He never misses reading this type of story. And he obviously got his nut off or he wouldn't have taken the time to write eight flames. Such a sad man.

Great story, by the way.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Story OK and fun, decisions odd!

FutureSweetie is a real hottie...she's entitled to be that! FutureHubby likes her free spirit and sexuality...easy to understand that. But to decide to marry a young woman who would be so shallow as to resent his efforts to be successful in his chosen field and bring in a new 'sex toy' whenever he is away? Play with her, she's HOT and FUN! But don't fucking MARRY her...she's not ready to be an adult, yet! Maybe in a decade!

Despite thinking FutureHubby is a doofus, the story is plenty good enough for a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Well, you certainly attracted Mr Readit Wackoff Thenflameyou!

"Such a sad man."

As opposed to someone who spent about 90% of their comment trashing another for daring to have a different opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Per Literotica's own description:

Loving Wives - Married Extra-Marital Fun: Swinging, Sharing & More.

So stop with your whiny little one star bullshit. This is exactly what Literotica wants in this section.

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
I know where this can lead

Great story, got me hard. I encouraged my girlfriend to experience other guys. We had six or seven threeways. She started seeing guys that would hit on her. She would relate some of what she did, and yes each one had a bigger cock then me.She didn't tell some that I knew about them. That made them want her that much more. We had some of the best sex and a couple she took as regular FWB. She knew how to get me hard telling me how much she enjoyed her freedom thaat it made her feel like she was in control. Told me to remember thus was my idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon

What he said. Doubled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awful story!

You state they've had multiple encounters so why would just another be at all interesting to any reader?

It's like telling a story about a prostitute who had fucked ten guys in one night and you write a book about number eleven? GET IT?

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Very well written as usual, but I'm not into spouse blatant humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous