All Comments on 'Love Story In White'

by LucyH

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bleedingmemberbleedingmemberabout 11 years ago
A heart-warming story! Thank you so much.

Dear Lucy, I love the way you describe the love Lene feels for her prey. It is heartwarming. It is so good to see Lene is not a "bitch" or monster who only wants to harm and damage her victim because she hates or dislikes him. On the contrary! She loves her husband. And he loves her. They accept their own feelings as they respect each other's. Lene allows herself having sadistic and cruel feelings and she uses them in a way it fulfils her husband's needs.

I also love the way this story is not only about love and bdsm but also about other important things in life like illness and having to struggle to survive and how lovers and SM partners support each other, for better and for worse.

The story touched my heart. Thank you so much.

marla_gillismarla_gillisover 10 years ago
can't wait to draw some more blood myself

I loved it! I'm new to edge play like this, but this got my blood boiling! I can't wait to carve into my pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well I'm not a masochist or a sadist so I didn't enjoy this sexually. but I have to admit it's sweet and endearing in a truly messed up kind of way. They're both two broken parts that fit so well together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous