All Comments on 'Your Mom - My Lover'

by vizmaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different

Sexy too. But can't the son have some too???

Thanks Don

PS I thought it was a sari.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked It!

Had my first sex with my best friend, Ralph, mother. He had been trying to get me to fuck anyone and everyone. His Mom finally asked me why I seemed bothered. When I explained, she left the room and later called to me from the bathroom. She was in the tub and invited me in. I told Ralph but not until his Mother had passed. I will never forget her!

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
parag ki mohabat

My strong friend Parag is in love with my adorable mom and un just twi meetings they hit. Initially they used to go for marketing and some fooling in garden. Always she used to blush.

Once I saw them necking in garden lost in love and when I asked her later she told me not to tell anybody. I want to see her happy and satisfied in every way. So once in afternoon she had him in house. That night she was very charming and had deep sleep. Morning she thanked me.

Yesterday after dinner she asked me to go out to bring paan for her and fed it to him in front of me. Later I asked tthem to go in guestroom, there they made proper love.

Today they are in her marital bed and will not come out till noon tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservizmaster@vizmaster
121 Followers
Married Indian male based in Chennai, India hitting the 50s. I did do a fair bit of traveling until Covid hit. Interested in Women - mature and/or attached would be great - but open to chatting with one and all ! I'm not into Roleplay and prefer chats and interesting convers...