All Comments on 'The Dark Room'

by Ardentplayer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldhippie1949oldhippie1949over 11 years ago
way too short

but a tempting start. Keep it going.

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinover 11 years ago
Thanks

This has long been a fantasy of mine. Total anonymity and unlimited possibilities. I hope you give us more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dark rooms are No1 for me too. The way they make me feel, my senses on high alert. At a swingers club about 3 hours away, I go mid week, it is 24 hrs, I plan to stay at least 12. I go into the bar, look around, 3 women,all older than me, mid 30s+, one over 60, 2 guys, 40ish and 60+. I drink, then go to my locker, and grab a towel, wrapping it around me. I go to the dark room, lose the towel and open the door. The 2 exit signs glow, the only light. I am open to all things, hoping that today could be the day I experience something I haven't. I moved slowly, brush against a body, a hand reached and touched my cock, I let it, then move on, my eyes adjusting. I see some shapes, move toward them, a woman is sitting, I see another pair of legs, I touched her breasts, nice, she reached for my cock, stroking it, I moved closer so she could take it in her mouth if she wanted, she did, mm, I reached down to her pussy, it is full of cock, my finger touched it as I moved my finger over her clit. She leaned back, my cock forgotten, lick me, I got down, my tongue found her pussy, I licked along the cock inside it up to her clit, her hand pressed my head, holding it there as I tongued her clit as the guy fucked her slowly, her hand removed as her legs closed around my head, bucking as she orgasmed, the guy moved faster, her legs released me as the guy pushed her forward, fucking her hard. I moved away giving them their space. I moved to the wall, a figure approached me, touching, my cock stroked, kneeling, my cock into her mouth, hard, good, she stood up, grabbed my hand, guiding me to a long padded bed/bench. Fuck me, it was the 60+ lady, turn around, my hands guiding her, she knelt, I knelt and tongued her pussy up along her anus, back down then stood, finding her pussy and pushing inside, she wasn't as wet as some but wet enough to get my cock into and start fucking, and fuck her I did, all i kept hearing was hard, oh so hard. I felt a hand on my leg move up to my butt, move along my balls, I think my cock grew, then a wet finger touched my anus, I felt the woman tense, squeezing my cock, then go limp, it was like fucking a wet hole. I pulled back, turned, I didn't see who knelt but my cock was covered by a warm mouth, I flung my head back as my cock was drained of cum, the wet finger rimming me, probing as my cum was swallowed. The person moved back, grabbed my hand, placed it around his hard cock, I didn't move it, come on, he moved, I followed. Back to one of the benches, his hands turning me around, kneel. I felt my bottom being parted and then my anus tongued, rimmed, I pushed back. Then he moved, I felt the very wet hard head of his cock at my anus, I heard him, you ok with this, first time, I think so, relax, mine too, I felt the pressure and I opened, he went in, ahh, I pulled away, wow I don't know, I want to, I felt a very greasy finger pushing, just inside, then 2, it felt o.k, try again, I felt the head, pressure, I opened, it hurt but not as much. O.k, yeh, small back and forward movements, he was in, fuck I wanted to stroke my hardening cock as he moved in and out of me, fuck , I'm going to cum, stroking my cock, my cum ran out, he went faster, I'm cumming, I felt him swell inside me oh yes as he pushed in deep, warmth filling me, staying in deep, then pulling back, fuck that feels good as he continued to fuck me, he was right, I felt like I was cumming but nothing was coming out. He gradually moved back, he was still hard as he eased out, I suddenly felt empty. He moved away, I got up, I heard the door click, I went to the door and opened it, grabbing a towel. I went to the showers, a guy 40ish was there soaping his cock, I ran the water, cleaning myself. He walked past, I think it was good for both of us, I nodded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous