All Comments on 'True Love Ch. 01'

by das4200

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AinaloveAinaloveabout 11 years ago
Great start

Love the story so far!!

Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good story, but succumbs to the silly ``shes a girl but still loves fucking guys up the ass`` thing most of these stories have. sort of weak.

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed

I like the characters and the way you developed their relationship. I Look forward to reading the rest of the chapters. Sex is great - but without good characters to go along with sex the story would fall short. Well done. - Rugrat60

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe learn something about trans women first?

I was ready to dive into a romantic story about a trans woman and her longtime friend. What I got was a story clearly written by a person with no understanding of trans women at all. Constant reminders to the reader of her birth-assigned gender, a surprisingly loose grasp on how hormones change the body and pretending discrimination doesn't exist. Look, as a passing trans woman who is in college and was forced into the guy dorms: it was the worst. Having everybody know in a gender-segregated dorm means you get called names a lot and are always wary of being alone in common areas. It doesn't matter how good you look, everybody is quick to believe you're trans and they love pointing it out.

I wouldn't say anything except this stuff happens all the time and I'm sick of it. Trans bodies are constantly being fetishized by people who don't care to know anything about trans people. We're not your sex toys, we don't exist exclusively in your fantasies so pay your trans characters some god-damned respect and, before you write another one, maybe learn something about trans-women first?

das4200das4200over 7 years agoAuthor
In response to Anon

Thank you for taking the time to write me some honest feedback. I wish it was more formal in the form of an email or a way that we could have a back and forth on the matter, but your point is well met regardless. To your opposition, I am sorry for not being more informed to the many different psychological intricacies of the human brain and what constitutes a 'normal' trans behavior. To my knowledge there isn't one. Of the transitioning friends I have the pleasure of consulting with, I have found little consistencies. As for the HRT. I left it out. This is a work of fiction and at the time I didn't know how far I would go with it and simply went with a different approach. The brain is a fascinating organ and there is an occurrence where women go through Pseudocyesis or False Pregnancy which makes the Endocrine system go into overdrive and produce different hormones to mimic a pregnancy that is so convincing that it will trick doctors. There is also Couvade Syndrome, which is the fancy name for what happens to a certain percent of males during their significant other's pregnancy wherein the father mimics the symptoms of his pregnant partner. I took that and created a fantasy situation where a boy was born knowing full well that he was a girl and the brain made it happen, altering the Endocrine system throughout their entire life to make their physical appearance match their mental. I felt no need to explain that and I apologize for making you feel falsely represented. It is a shame that trans rights are in the state they are. I do not wish you to think I am fetishizing transwomen with my story. I am also offended that you think that I am disrespecting the character of Samantha Summers. She is a cherished woman in both my mind and heart based off a real life friend. Please don't assume things about me, because I won't assume things about you. Everyone is different. If you wish to contact me, you can send me feedback through Literotica and I will always respond. Once again, thank you for the honest criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very nice and sweet romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdas4200@das4200
160 Followers
My name's Derek Alexander, I'm a 28 year old sailor in the USN. I write as a hobby when I can find the time in my busy schedule. Love to hear feedback from readers. Always feel free to comment or email me and I will try and respond when needed. An update from me - After so mu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES