All Comments on 'Claiming Marc Ch. 03'

by MsJess2U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this story. She SO has him.

This story of yours just keeps getting better. So totally believe able. I love the chemistry between them and how she keeps drawing him deeper into pain and submission to her urges. Outstanding!

sekmandsekmandover 11 years ago

Pant, pant, moan....

bleedingmemberbleedingmemberover 11 years ago
What an exciting story!

What a wonderful and exciting story. I'd love to surrender to such a wonderful, seductive and uncommonly dominant lady. Thank you Ms Jess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Love it! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mesmerizing

Wonderful. I was making supper for my g.f. but I had to come back (no pun) again and again to read another paragraph. I hope you keep him from becoming wimpy as most of the other men in this catagory. They might need a safe word which won't get him thrown out of the place but will stop the action if it gets too intense. Then start again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Total Submission of Marc

After reading all three chapters, I must say that you describe in great detail the physical feelings as well as the emotional feelings through each and every stage of the story. Well Done!

JoshCaresJoshCaresabout 8 years ago
That was so Hot & Yummy!

Brings back delightful memories when my past mistress claimed me, we both would Enjoy my mistress putting me through my paces, she forced me to feel both pain & pleasure. I really miss her so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent example of an abusive relationship

He's too far in too see the truth. She's pushing boundaries further all the time, physical and emotional abuse. Will only escalate further, very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic! I wish there were more chapters.

If a woman wanted me to get my man-nipples pierced with silver rings, I would totally do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She owns him now? Agree with other commentor, too manipulative and too cruel, and not consensual. Get out now dude. Plenty of women out there. No need to stay with this evil cunt. The kink might feel good in the moment. But after he has sub drop, hes going to hate himself and resent her. She is not doing SSC bdsm, she's abusing him.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If the confused / insane mind of an author is supported by perverts in the first chapter, then the story ends in disaster. This author proved it to us. Nothing that should hold the partner in this partnership. An idiotic sadistic whore and an asshole who just believes he's a man because he's in the army!

1Martiniman1Martiniman17 days ago

One of the most enjoyable femdom stories I’ve read. I like MsJess2U’s style and how she has Jenna constantly show Marc love and effection. It’s sad that MsJess2U hasn’t posted on here in over a decade…I would have loved to read more of her stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous