All Comments on 'A Good Christian Girl'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Honestly, I'm an atheist, but the sheer down talking of Muslims I saw in here shocked me. There's radical ones, yes, but there's radical Christians as well. Radical Hindus, radical atheists.. This story was mostly about how much Muslims suck and how great Christians are. This isn't erotica, this is a viewpoint on religion. It sucked. :/

biercebierceover 11 years ago
Interesting

i enjoyed your story. The point of view from the protagonist is understandable in any male dominated religion or society. Thank you for the perspective.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

Cant wait for part 2

jlk925jlk925over 11 years ago
In todays world regarding Muslims, Christians, Jews, Africans, White and Black Americans and others, this story has a far reaching statement beyond the love that grows between two females. I think this story should be printed on the NYT, WSJ and every oth

see "title of your comment". My mistake that i reversed it, but please read.

dynomite01dynomite01over 11 years ago
Too much

This story was a little too religious and too political. The story talks about racism but the main character is just as racist as the people she complains about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm nt muslim but i've been around muslims.. And they are not like you described in your story..they are so much cool and so opend up and they definetlly respect people from other religions..specially christians and catholic.. Your stiry really suck.. This story should go for another site for religion or political sites.. Should be removed here.. Thumbs down!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An extremist viewpoint

I have read some of your stories you have over generalized your stance,I bet you have not been around Muslim other than in OTTAWA but I do not agree with you since the

perception and lifestyle of Muslim differs from continent to continent as those in other religions .But when you rely on instances of an Arab and African Muslim most of the time,you only touch about 30% of the Muslim world.I have been a Peace Corp in the Asian Region and I have yet to see even 70% of your notion as factually true.Since you are a secular humanist you have never acknowldged actual belief of all the religions and make stories based on of spectacles between these religions' followers and highlight your perception what religion should be in your context.

You I can brand as a racist secularist and is very banal in your approach to life in parri passu to those in religions.You would approach your God only when in dire straits but most of the time will embraces secularism for your carnal pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really

That was the worst story I ever read. If i wanted to go read a history of Black Muslims than your story would have been good but besides that it sucked!! Learn to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please?! If those parents were REALY christians they wouldn't say "when's the wedding?" They'd say "crazy dykes you go against the will of God! Stop it now!!!"

What it says up there

NavauraNavauraover 11 years ago
hmmm

Thank you for giving us the perspective of the main character, however, judging by her severe dislike of arabs and the Islamic religion, I'd say her reason for joining up with the christian faith is that she found Islam to be to demanding and strainuous. It's almost like Christianity gave her the freedom to explore and release who she really was, which in essence makes me, a western born North American woman believe that you think that christianity has no real depth to it, which I must say no. That's not true. Real christianity has more depth than you think and lesbianism is frowned upon. The reactions of the parents were just wrong, which would mean christianity from this point of view would be pretentious and religious, however, real christianity is a relationship between the individual and God, with Jesus being the bridge that holds them together. I say research christianity just as you had the Islamic faith before saying this is christianity and leaving us with sugar water.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Baalbek is Not in southern Lebanon

And half the Lebanese population is Christian!!!

StopokochacStopokochacalmost 6 years ago
What you said isn't untrue

LOL. I was expecting a little more sex and a little less social studies. I'm not surprised this story pissed a lot of people off, but a lot if the things you said are actually true. I even saw Lebanon ranked as the second most racist country on earth. The only part that you overexagerrated is that all converts should be killed. There are plenty of people who converted and are still alive, and most Muslims do not believe such extreme views. There are crazy fanatics in every religion. BTW, Lebanon was once the only Christian majoriry country in the region. Although this has changed due to refugee migration, it still has the highest Christian population in the region. And is one of the few places where they get along. But actually, Christian families in the Middle East are often more strict then Muslim ones. Like I said, people are just mad that you exposed the truth, but if I'm honest, Literorica isn't the best place to express political views, as people come here for erotica and romance stories. It's okay to slide in a bit if it's relevant to the story, but I think you overdid it a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trash

Islam hating trash, go fuck yourself bucket

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...