All Comments on 'TxQ - The Temp'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
poetryboypoetryboyover 11 years ago
....being good or bad....

This was quite a nice tale...which though sparse in erotic detail....did not fail....to show that sometimes a male...knows when a situation is bad or good....and thinks with his mind...and not his "wood".....being gracious and kind...in an unusual situation that he did find...

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Good Job

Good Job at this one.....nice to have a good ending.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DO YOU REMEMBER

well you're much older than I, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Cannot risk exposure to Katy Perry Songs !

Reason no.1 not to hookup with 18 year old co-workers . Flash story that leaves you scratching your head . Initial reaction: better to err on side of discretion . One hitter quitters aren't the worst rule of thumb when trysting with the newly ripe on vine but unlucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it, a lot. 5*****

Thanks, Tex. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Typical of your writing and storytelling. Well worth the time to read.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
I double checked ...

... and if you look in the dictionary under "heartbreak", you'll find this story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

He might have done the right thing, but it's a damn boring ending for a piece of erotica, he should have taken her up on her full long term offer.

GunnysdollGunnysdollabout 7 years ago
Heartwarming

Lovely, just lovely!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
AT THE CROSSROADS OF LIFE

all choices become harder and important, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay...

Okay for a short but character wise not my thing, we really don't get to much detail about the MC except that he's a nice guy and he's older. Its clear the girl would rather be with him but he gives her the more or less cold shoulder. As to why? Age? Checkard past? While its clear this one avoided the happy ending( heck we can't even call this a bitter sweet ending.) the lack of info keeps me from understanding the characters purpose for doing so. Well its a short story maybe I should just settle as is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent, truly.

Really liked this one. It felt real and showed a level of maturity most men never achieve no matter how long they live. Excellent job. You should be self publishing for money, if you’re not already. You have the skills and storytelling chops.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Great story

I think Alex did the right thing. Getting a BJ and getting a wife are not quite the same thing. Sure, it works at times but this wan't one of those times. It's a great story of human kindness and helping someone that's down. Way to go. Thanks for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

As a CPA I did almost the same thing .. The only Difference was I owned the Company . Man I hated eating a 12 thou mistake . And Yes even CPAs can make a Mistake .

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20412 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).