All Comments on 'Danielle and David'

by vickivale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OverstarOverstarover 11 years ago
Good Start

Interesting characters, and the plot is off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
REALLY!!!!

That's it. Your description said They Meet, but they don't not in this chapter. Next time think about how you describe your chapters.

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago

Well this is interesting. Can't wait to read more

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Hopefully you update soon because I can't believe how dense they are...lol great chapter can't wait to see what happens next, this story is interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

You know I think that maybe David was at the Starbucks but did not see anyone who he would presume to be Danielle or maybe he did see Danielle but hoped that it wasn't her and left. If that was the case, what a jerk! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

I'm liking this, keep up the good work! To the haters if you don't like it write your own fucking story!

SpringSkyeSpringSkyeover 11 years ago
Well

Maybe he was inside while she waited outside and they just missed each. Perhaps they are both thinking that they are being stood up. I'm not sure if I would have sent a text either if I thought my date were flaking out on me. Come to think of it, when it did happen to me (in the days before texting) I most certainly did not call him before he called me. I wanted to seem as unaffected as possible and I had never planned to speak to him again.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

David had better be there!! I can't wait to read more.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
his Ass was there a he saw what she looked like and left!

David is an Ass, the least he could have done was introduced himself, before being a complete jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Okay, so I checked you out on Amazon and I wouldn't pay what you're asking for such short stories, not to mention the reviews saying they're unedited as they are here with many, many errors. Get an editor, show your readers some respect if you expect them to pay you to read your story, every writer needs an editor no one is perfect, including you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous