All Comments on 'Taking Measurements'

by Compulsive_Fornicator

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

Nice fun story. Nothing better than knowing your wife is being pleasured then being able to share the experience after her lover leaves.

PS: do not let the trolls get to you. They live pathetic lonely lives and are the ones on hate radio screaming about how they hate America and want to secede. They do not just hate your stories, they hate everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Enjoyed!

They comment on the story while most of your comment is spent trashing people for daring to have a different opinion -- and THEY'RE the trolls?

Compulsive_FornicatorCompulsive_Fornicatorover 11 years agoAuthor
No doubt that

this type of story isn't for everyone. But that is part of the fun of fiction, non? The chance to suspend yourself from reality, and explore ideas you might not necessarily have explored otherwise can be fun, frustrating, rewarding, scary, and so on. Thanks for taking the time to read and share your thoughts though!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
"I hear the two of you walk down up the stairs toward the bedroom."

I remember reading a book once called 'Up the down Staircase.' In the context of it, that made sense - in this story, nothing did. A complete waste of time reading it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sweetie knows a good screwer when she see one!

Sweetie also likes guys who work well with their wood and have a lot of it. As YBadg points out, it is not easy to determine the layout of the house, but who cares? (unless you're reading House Beautiful!) Sweetie's layout seems to be to specs! Hubby is a nice guy (for a perv!), happy that Sweetie is honest and open with him! Except for going down the up stairway, the writing is adequate. The story is pretty standard voyeur (or auditor, in this case!) stuff.

4*

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
So You Are Just Exploring, Huh?

So in all the possibilities for subject matter, you just happen to write two brief narratives (not really stories) on the exact same subject. Go figure.

rictamrictamover 11 years ago
A nice story

I really liked your story, it was easy to picture that being my wife, it is also something I would love to do. The thought of her being fucked by another man is a big fantasy of mine and one I hope to fulfill soon.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Is this cuckoldry?

Whatever it is it's a hell of an interesting, well told tale.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Bit more detail

What is their motive? Husband and wife? Cuckolding? Sharing? Swinging? Husband clean up her lovers cum load. That is good, hubby is a cum lover. But why did he hide? Why did not wife point out her husband was in the basement? Why did the stud pull out to cum? She never told him to and I know when I fuck a married woman, unless she tells me to pull out, no way I am doing it. Her cuckold can beg all he wants, it is the wife I listen to. So is husband bi or not? And the story seemed to written in a hurry. Why rush? Slow down, take your time, and think about what you want to get across.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure what's happening in this mixed up tale.

But ask the carpenter to bring his sawzall and drill next time.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Measuring up!

Short, sharp and sexy are the words I would use for this direct approach, but I seemed to have missed the tape measure bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is not enough time to waste to read this kind of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous