All Comments on 'Catching Mother at Christmas'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
railroad86railroad86over 11 years ago
very Good

I really enjoyed the story, Thank you

chargergirlchargergirlover 11 years ago

Good stuff, as always! And good luck in the contest, GA! ~M xo

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
One of the best!

What a shame it has taken me so long to discover this grand writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THAT ONE LINE WAS SO TIMELY

Beverly telling him to, "put it in," was so well crafted as to make her seem a real person. lol Great stuff!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
YOU LOST ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY HAS TO MANY TWIST AND TURNS. HE GETS OUT OF WORK, GETS HOME FINDS MOTHER IN LIVING ROOM. THEN OFF WE GO ,MOTHER STARTS A STORY, ALL ABOUT HOW HOT SHE IS. SHES JUST A TRAMP WITH THE HOTS. NOT MY KIND OF STORY. I LIKE THEM A ODD BUT THIS WENT OVER THE EDGE.KEEP IT UP YOU'LL GET IT RIGHT................................ LAROC OF AGES

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Terrific Read

As always , well written .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very loving and sweet along with being erotic

Nicely done.

I don't think they could have given each a better christmas present.

I was glad to see the lad knew how to pleasure his mum by eating her pussy, that will make him her lover for life if he keeps satisfying her with his tongue along with his huge cock.

A great story and thanks for the read...

richs53richs53over 11 years ago
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS

All your stories are great and this was a fabulous read. Thanks

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Read*****

Great storyline well written. Thanks for sharing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Catching Mother At Christmas:" - Philip and Beverly Masters - (Mother and Son)

This story is so very gratifyingly beautiful, sensual and so heavenly awesome, and magnificant. It is truly romantic, charming, but yet exotically thrilling as the love of Philip and Beverly oozes from their pores to be ingested into the new, incestual lover!!

As a bonafide lover of pure and truly represented incest stories I find this story so very fabulous that is transcends ninety-five percent of the incest stories I've ever had the pleasure to read!!! This story is romance personified times ten, with the universal and celestial addition of being topped by a most delicious cherry!!

The writer out did himself with this extrememly joyful, heart-warming lovefest of a mother's and son's carnal incestual consummation of their blissful, Almighty Blessed conjoining of their bodies and souls into an entity of one being. The story was overly extended in the lead-up to their first carnal coupling! But, afterwards, after the quick foreplay and mother and son simultaneously realized their future was as lovers, the remainder of the story was absolutely brilliant, magnificant and majestic!! Overall the story is nothing short of a masterpiece of mother's and son's physical and emotional love of the other's soul and spirit, glory and substance!!

DonGraham333DonGraham333over 10 years ago
Ah, the benefits of a terreced house.

Well written.

I used to have a house like that, It was great in front of the fire but not with Mum.

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago

I found it interesting that, despite the many examples of British English in this entertaining story the author chose to define the word lorry, one of the most common British terms. at least to me. I found the vernacular challenging but wholly consistent with and throughout the story, Overall a good effort,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just magnificent!

Beautifully paced and sensuous throughout. Your stories are always a good read.

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Applealmost 6 years ago
Too good

What is this story doing here? It's like finding a Renoir painting on the wall of a whorehouse. Paying for a prossie, and afterwards smoke a cigarette while she asks what I think of Beckett. This story blows my mind.

The writing here... the choice of setting and year. The language. It's fearless to write like this. To take such a risk when people just want a reason to lower the zipper.

The conversation into the fire / relationship rising like a phoenix bit stuck out. It was good but stopped me reading to think of it; to note how quaint it was. Not sure if that's the goal, but it pulled me away. The conundrum of "darling line" vs "immersive flow" is something I wrestle with myself.

I still like that bit though. It was the way the pavement - the rest of the story - was laid down that really stays with me. Gin, cigarettes and masturbation. Bitter cold, only one warm room in the house. I've lived like that at a time. Took me back.

Yeah, 5 stars. Favorited author.

I don't like everything you try, but I even love the inconsistency. You don't follow a formula (thank fucking god). You experiment boldly, and when it hits like this, it's fantastic.

FWIW, you got a typo of "files", should be "flies".

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Wonderful story, GA!

Just reading some of your older stories and I love this one!

Tica21Tica21over 2 years ago

Very English country people with a touch of realistic dialogue not usually read in stroke pieces.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story well imagined and well told. This is very English - as an English expatriate, I can understand the setting, which may be difficult for our American cousins. Never mind, you have done an excellent job, building the eroticism to a possibly inevitable but still well developed climax (pun intended). Well worth all of five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story mom gets the big cock she's always wanted and son gets rid of some of his shyness you needed to continue with this story!! Gave it a 5. Though it's been years would like more of this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6088 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.