All Comments on 'The Family Jackson'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
karmas_angelkarmas_angelover 11 years ago
Funny, smart and sexy

I don't often get to giggle while I read stories on here, so brava to the author. I found this story sexy and the intelligence and humor only added to that. I find myself curious as to how Dillon will work his dilemma out.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Dunnit again !!

Giggles,Snorts and now - Squirrel Squeaks !! Hahahaha

Wonderful story - so very enjoyable - Thank You !!

Dillon now has to make a Plan for the future. What will he come up with ?

Move out ? Rebuild the pool house ? A huge tent in the backyard ?

Whatever - can't be too far from the excellent cookies - one has to think realistically.!!

Family implosion ? That's an IED waiting to blow....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Delightfully loving, sweet and sexy, and oh so erotic along with being very funny.

A fantastic storyline and the character Dillon is priceless in this beautifully written story

I love the way the author has made Dillon funny but yet so wise in the matters of the heart,and yet still be a pussy hound.

Thanks for this great chapter.

vladimirvladimirover 11 years ago
Damn! Squirrel Squeaks?... Awesome.

The sex was hot, kinks and all. The advice was great, braces and all, and the humor was what will keep me coming back for more. Damned funny and sexy at the same time. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grand story!

More, please?

NateBlackNateBlackover 11 years ago
Really well done!

Great story! You really have a talent for writing. Great style. With only a very little bit of cheese, you made me care about your characters and want to read the next installment. Impressive. Thanks!

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Please....

We need at least 2 more chapters. Once again the dialogue is amazing. I'm really hooked on this story.

Thank you!

imurddyimurddyover 11 years ago
bravo

Exquisite my friend! An excellent read.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
great

awesome story . The humor was outstanding . Please continue . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure greatness

Man I have been looking for a good read to hold me over till the next chapter of jtsof comes out and this is awesome. It gets difficult to jerk off to at times though, kind of hard when u r laughing ur ass off. This is great stuff, keep up the great work.

BigPopsBigPopsover 11 years ago
Unique, I love it

Your humor is uniquely twisted and totally fits the whole story line. I am looking forward to reading the additional chapters already posted, but needed to thank you for what I have already read. Wish I were Dillonesque as it would have been wonderful to share with a couple of my Aunts and Cousins.

tequilotequiloabout 11 years ago
One of the best

This is one the best series in Literotica, I really love Dillon and Sam relationship.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31about 11 years ago

I am looking forward to reading the additional chapters already posted, but needed to thank you for what I have already read.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Read!!

Awesome Story. Thank you.

Loved the Story with Dillon's humour.

Just a thought - is there a way of combining 'A Jackson Family Christmas' with this series so that other readers don't lose the "trail' - possibly renaming the Family Christmas as Chapter 01 - or - embedding The Family Christmas in The Family Jackson Ch-01?? Just a thought.

Great work, in any event!! Looking to enjoy the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
delete all chapters of the series

and retitle them properly so readers know that they are all connected. readers do not want to go searching for some other chapter just because YOU WERE TO LAZY AND STUPID to properly title them. on a site like this ALL CHAPTERS of a series HAVE to have the same title so readers don't get pissed off at you for AMBUSHING them. DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL NOW DELETE AND RETITLE.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
If Uncle Rick couldn't give her any, maybe she'd be desperate enough to be as stupid as he was.

My kind of gal...

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilarious

So far great story. Would love to see you write more series like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

The writing is above and beyond. Mixing comedy/sarcasm with taboo porn. Does Dillon get his three way or four way with Aunt Jane? Future can only tell.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This is by far one of my favorite stories so far. The humor coupled with love and affection makes this a top favorite. Ive read amy's smile and this story is leaps and bounds ahead of any other story ive read.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous