All Comments on 'Differently Visioned'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
captpickycaptpickyover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Enjoyed your story this morning and great job developing the characters!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SOMETIMES MIXED COUPLES

can click, hook up and evolve TK U MLJ LV NV

meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Sweet, romantic and sexy, a great story. I have read all of your works and I am a huge fan of your writing.

Seeing your story and reading it was a wonderful surprise!

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 11 years ago
Absolutely stupendous!

For the first time in a very long time, I found myself rushing ahead to see what was going to happen. Sexy, Sweet and heartfelt. Bravo and thank you!

mcollectmcollectover 11 years ago
great story

It could use another chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exquisite

Wonderful story, wonderfully told. The characters were well developed. How about a second chapter?

DarkerMuseDarkerMuseover 11 years ago
wonderful

Delightfully told story, nicely wound together. Not sure it needs expansion, what I love about your writing is that I can get wrapped up in it with limited context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
only just found you

what a wonderful story. Going back to read your other stories now.

thilltellthilltellover 11 years ago
Screams for a second story

Caracters are well developed and likeable. Totally expect the artist to be his Mom, if not what a catylist for even more tales! To me, the way you have weaved this story is like reading a painting.

Good job, will watch for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Left wanting more.

What a beautifully written story. I would love to see more about how they grow together. I really liked the weaving of the story line with the erotic sex. Keep up the great work.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
What a great holiday story

Hope you win the contest--it was that good. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your characters seem real enough to touch, and your descriptions of Jen and David's romance were especially vivid.

I hope you'll continue the story with more chapters sometime in the future.

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

obabyobabyover 11 years ago

I am generally interested in stories that have a lot more action, but this was wonderful and sweet... A little on the perfect side, and not what I look for on an erotic site, but I enjoyed it very much. You should consider longer submissions to romance publishing houses. For the story length your pacing was good, your writing was not overly flowery, and was character driven. Really nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This definitely has to be continued, ...

Plesse, ... will you kindly consider it?

Thanks for a wonderful time whilst reading this piece of (he)art ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been reading literotica for years. This is by far the best story I've ever read! I hated to see it end and you're good enough to publish.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 11 years ago

Excellent story. Very well written with characters that were easy to fall in love with. I could not stop reading until I had completed the whole story. This is one of the better romance stories I have read on this site. I would love to see this story continued. Thank you for sharing your talents.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Not My Thing..

Let me finish......Normally! But you are a very good romance writer....My usual genre is 'darker' but this story, the first I have read of yours, is quite lovely. Thank you!

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
holy shit!

That was so f'n good! Well written, the story flowed, plot impeccable.I will be looking for other stories you have written.BRAVO! The intamacy....wow....I know my spelling is off. Sorry

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Very well done

Very nice story. Good pacing and character interaction. Enjoyed it very much.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Congratulations.

This story deserved to win. Extremely well crafted and erotic for the romance genre.

HollySHollySover 11 years ago
Excellent!

This is very well done, from a unique and interesting premise to the well-crafted writing. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

This should be a series! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No wonder...

There is a reason you won an award for this one! It's awesome! I agree with the pervious comment, 'it would make a great series!'

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!

This story was so beautifully written and you deserved to win first place. I just have to know where the relationship takes Jen and David so pleeeaase continue their story!

Lackluster_SentinelLackluster_Sentinelover 11 years ago
Amazing!

It's hard to know where to start - Each element of your story was perfect. The dialog was smooth and real - no junk or clunk. The transitions between different "scenes" (sort of zooming through the unimportant parts and expanding on the important moments) were great. At first I was concerned about the length of the story but it read so easy I just couldn't put it down. I do disagree with others that this should be a series... I believe the stopping point of a story is well before the entire story is told: it gives us something to think about and wonder about. Shamefully, I will admit that I never thought a story about a blind guy and a woman with a disfigured breast would be erotic. I was so wrong. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Every emotion

No longer numb. So creative. Thank you. Great holiday story.

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
As Good As It Gets

from one of the best. D_Lynn, you're professional grade and then some. A well-deserved win from a past winner. Keep writing!

tea4suetea4sueover 11 years ago
beautiful

such a beautiful story, well written, and the sex scenes were just fantastic. some of the best i have read. i am so glad that you won. thank you for representing trauma survivors in such a beautiful light. truly, this story was a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's just so beautiful~

Oh my god..such a beautiful story..and the way you write so erotic. It's beautiful as well, helps heal some of my own wounds. Thank you~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just have to say, I love your wroting. It's so beautiful.

This story was the best one I have ever read. You should be proud of thos story, I thought it was going to be just another story. You made the characters so real, it was like you were friends with them. I loved it so much, That i didn't want anything bad happen to Jen and David. It was so real! Thanks for a good read:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Simply beautiful story the whole scenario was so life like I thoroughly enjoyed it keep up the good work

SlaashyishSlaashyishover 11 years ago
A Victory 100% Deserved

This is an amazing story, everything from the characterisations to the sex scenes to the little touches like their gifts to each other. The closest thing to a criticism I can come up with would be that David seems too perfect at times, but even that isn't quite true. Both he and Jen are developed perfectly as characters, with just enough detail from different layers of their personalities to give them life.

You have true talent and you certainly earned your place at the top of the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful.

As a reader, I most appreciate the stories that carry messages, especially those that any person can draw from or possibly relate to; these two characters are so amazingly crafted and put together, and their individual difficulties, beautiful challenges...amazing how they "fit" together with such a lovely message (be yourself); another plus was that this story isn't at all "crude" - no, far from it. It was...beautifully beautiful.

And best of all, I learned something about myself! Lovely! Thank you kindly.

Only one negative - the first dialogue between Jen and Craig confused me (in that I wasn't sure of who said which lines until I re-read the block once or twice).

No words of mine could compliment this enough; thank you again for writing, and for winning (if I can thank you for that)!

What a merry Christmas.

sapphirelovesapphireloveover 11 years ago
Amazing

I was completely enticed by this story. I usually don't have much patience and tend to either skip over a story because of its length or only read the first page or to and get bored. But the whole time I was reading this I couldn't stop and wanted to know more. I was very sad when it was over. This story is fabulous! Keep on writing stories like this one, better yet continue on with this fantastic story :D

KentGlassKentGlassover 11 years ago
Bravo

This was a little longer than I normally like to read, but the content was well worth it. I love the way that you molded these two characters together. I love the way that you put tragedy and disability, or should I say inability to see, together in a paralleled story that not only brought out the love and lust but the emotion as well. This story works so well. Thank you for writing it for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

I can "see" why this story won the contest! Excellent prose!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harlequin at its best.

This is novel material. I say go for it. Love it!

SirJakesSirJakesover 11 years ago
Much deserved win

I read this for fun the first time. Then re-read it twice for illustration and instruction for my own future prose. Nicely turned tale, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
D_Lightful

What a beautiful story, D_Lynn. Thank you, and congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As a person with a congenital disability, I am amazed with the way disability is woven through the plot. I have never ever read in any fictional literature (adult or typical reading) a story that portrayed the formation of any type of relationship with a PWD so well. Within the first 2 pages, I thought that this person must be disabled or work/live extremely close to a PWD to be able to write an aspect of the "disability experience" so well. Aside from my love for the disability theme, the story is very erotic and overall just wonderful.

zabszabsover 11 years ago
Magnificent!

There is more depth and intimacy in this story than hundreds of the other entries in this site. The real sex organ is located between your ears! Very well done D_Lynn.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Oh My!

No wonder this has been so highly rated.

It is a long time since I enjoyed a story as much as this one.

Sexy? Oh yes. Erotic? Without a doubt.

Romantic? ...... Unbelievably so.

Worth every point of it's very high score, in fact, who was the one who scored it less than 5? Obviously no taste.

You may have guessed by now - I rather liked that one!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for sharing this with us! It's a perfect balance between sex and storyline.

pandoras_evil_pandoras_evil_over 11 years ago

Stunning piece. A true joy to read.

What a delicate balance between all the different powers and emotions.

EroticaAuthorJaylaEroticaAuthorJaylaover 11 years ago
Great story line - I would love to know more about the main character

The drama of him being blind and the accident were crafted very well. My humble suggestion would be to make the characters stronger, more edgy. Besides he is blind, there is nothing interesting about that guy: he is good looking, sexy, hard, considerate. She is nice, hard working student, blabla... i feel that there is more to know especially about her. What are her fears, her insecurities? How did she feel when she learned that he was blind. What does she do when she is in a downward spiral? Does he bite her nails? How does she masturbate?

Great job overall. Keep on creating. You are a very talented writer.Thank you for posting.

valentineladyvalentineladyover 11 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

Excellent story! I loved every bit of it. Romantic in every form of the word!

londoner2londoner2about 11 years ago
I knew I'd love it...

and I did.

Barkley570Barkley570about 11 years ago
So Moving

This was such a beautiful and romantic story. I ended up shedding tears several times. Wonderful!

Annalynne11Annalynne11about 11 years ago
Loved it!

You should make a second story to this! One that follows up with them graduating and one day maybe getting married!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

THIS SCREAMS FOR AN EPILOGUE!!!

Cindi47Cindi47over 10 years ago
More Romance Please!!!

You've written a beautiful romance story. Please give us more. Love how you've woven this story, together. I fell in love David and Jen all their issues. Jen's insecurities and David's 'Differently Vision' I had to finish, read though dinner! :-) Will there be a part 2?

Give me more Romance....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

U hit the jackpot with this story. I love the way u have set each person in to the story. Please do another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry Christmas !

What a tender and romantic Christmas story…thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

Wow brilliant! One of the best stories ive read on here!

TripB0369TripB0369about 10 years ago

One of the best on this site. Wonderfully crafted, well edited, sensual, romantic, amazingly erotic, and believable. Even a dash of conflict thrown in for good measure. Extremely well done!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyalmost 10 years ago

A wonderfully fantastic story! The best I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

one of the best stories I've read

sleepy34sleepy34about 9 years ago

This is still one of my favorite stories on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

I'm rarely on the Romance section of this site, but this just completely won me over. This was the epitome of perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow wee

Loved this story - made my eyes tear up in happiness for David and Jen. As usual, you gave each character a unique personality that added vibrancy and enhanced the story of Jen and David. And of course the little details (like farting after eating friend onions) make it all the more real. (I mean, you don't tell people those kinds of things unless you really like them and trust them.) My only regret is that this story didn't continue until Jen met David's parents - and how they welcome her and how she reacts to them. Another winner!

luv2read2

sunsetaudreysunsetaudreyalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful Story!

Awww. This story made ny heart melt! Its so romantic! One of the best story I ever read. Aggh Tears streaming down my face.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
lots of warm fuzzies

but not how it works in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it.

.....till he decided to say, "It makes me uncomfortable for the woman I'm with to take charge." Makes him sound like an insecure misogynist, which is totally incongruent with what the writer leads us to believe of him throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story! Very well written

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great and sweet story.

A nice love story between two people with handicaps, physical and emotional. I loved it.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Well Done

By the end of the story, David is the least handicapped of any of the characters. David can "see" better than any other character. Both of them are laying everything on the table for a solid partnership in years to come. Fantastic job in character development.

OverJackOverJackover 6 years ago
Well Done

You made each character real, actually all of them even the minor characters such as Rodger. An interesting clash and merging of emotions. Well done, really enjoyed it.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 6 years ago
An amazing talent you have..

Yet another read through for this one of yours and it is still a firm favourite of mine. I love this story, the characters and the emotion. It's the perfect mix of sensual, romantic, sexy and heart felt. It's beautiful the way there imperfections make them perfect for one another.

fantasy57fantasy57almost 6 years ago
Thank you

I love the feeling that I get when I hear one of my favorite songs or the feeling I get when I read one of my favorite authors! Your writing sings to me,

Very well done!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Excellent story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Wow. This story was so different than what I’m used to. But I loved it. Perfect.

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 3 years ago

Smoking hot scenes, soooo much character depth and growth through their weaknesses. This story was amazing! One of my absolute faves! Ty for haring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Jen FC is a whining annoying insecure bitch character!!

LilkahunaLilkahunaover 1 year ago

I love your stories which makes my next comment even harder. You write so well that the one error is grating. It is not "could've ran", Past tense is ran, past participle is run. "i ran to her" or "should have run to her". It is picky but you are sooo good at this. I know the story is good when I start choking up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was crying by the end of the story. I can't believe how emotional I got reading. As a guy who loves women, this work really got to me. Yes, it was sexy, but more than that it was wholly believable. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good...

johntc24johntc24over 1 year ago

You write the best romance stories, always enjoyable. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could literally be a novel. I was in tears and I’m just as in love with David as Jen is. I don’t typically read romance stories on here, but this one might change my mind on that.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Perfect pace in an excellently told story. Thanks...

FandeborisFandeboris6 months ago

I loved both of them. His cockiness and her sense of self doubt. Then at the end you flip everything over. Great story. Felt bad for Trish, she didn’t know how to love David and became a sort of doormat.

Still, you got 5 stars. Merry Christmas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous