All Comments on 'A Flaming Pile of Christmas'

by luvthedesserts

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brilliant! You should write for a living. Or maybe you do and erotica is just a hobby. Either way, well done.

Oh, one minor comment. Watch for homophones in the editing process. Your for you're, for example. Small ripples in an otherwise smooth stream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it!

Genuinely had tears of laughter from reading this. I could imagine bill murray or jack nicholson playing this role in a film

loved it, more please

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Hilarious !!

A damn good, old fashioned romp.....

Just LOVE your stories - P L E A S E keep on writing...........

P.S.

Watch out for any split infinitives........:-)

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 11 years ago
lol

I laughed out loud in a few places. This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Two thumbs up.

I'd give it three, but I've still got my pants on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damned good

A very well-told story of an ordinary bloke. I was chuckling in several places with your use of image.

DO NOT STOP WRITING please.

HP

MRSheaMRSheaover 11 years ago
great

The story was excellent, but when they finally hit the sack I was let down, I guess I enjoy a little more detail with the sex scenes.. otherwise great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny And Good

What a contrast and funny. Well written and funny. Did I mention that? Entertaining all the way to the end. Only one question - What happened to the brother?

Rugrat60

luvthedessertsluvthedessertsover 11 years agoAuthor
In response to Funny and Good

Thank you. I have no idea what happened after they left him in the hospital. They're snowed in and too busy to care at the moment. I'm sure she'll send a text to him when he gets out of the hospital. Hopefully they have enough peanut butter to last until spring.

Thanks for the input and enjoying my demented mind.

PlayfulLittle1PlayfulLittle1almost 11 years ago
Wickedly Funny

I really enjoy the sarcasm and sharp wit in your stories. Thank you for recommending this one to me. Another new favorite.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
WITTY!!

You are becoming my favorite author on this site. It's nice to read grown up stories for grown ups.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Wonderful!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
It would be interesting to know if everything he said about his brother was true...

I'm also kind of curious if his brother is such a shit why he was there to begin with...

But decent story...

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

That was the first time I have laughed while reading an erotica story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely great story, crackling with tension and sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous