All Comments on 'Falling Hard'

by EdgarPleaseCain

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 11 years ago
Wow

That was a interesting read, I was really sad you wrote Kiki got killed in that freak accident but oh well enjoyable to read non the less, look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good read

I got tears in my eyes, both of sorrow and joys.Thanx.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Wow

Your writing is crisp and funny. It moves fast and pulls the reader along. A fine skill. There was a Shalesperian tragedy essence building, so Kiki's demise was almost expected. Finding the baby revealed the impossible irony of the story. Great stuff. please keep posting to this site. When you feel like a challenge, try a Loving Wives story. This category attracts the best and the worst of writers. Infidelity creates conflict and deep feelings, and offers wide possibilities for story lines. Just be prepared for neandrethal comments if you choose to reconcile the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice

the transition was light, but it poked to the depth of the heart. very well done. keep on writing.

crazycujocrazycujoover 11 years ago
it sucked

If I want reality I'll watch the news on Tv.

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Really well written

And a delight to read. Thank you.

michigan_man_1958michigan_man_1958over 11 years ago
Bravo

Bravo! Nicely done.

A few grammatical & spelling errors distracted me, but that is my problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Good, the Bad. Nothing ugly here.

Before criticizing, I'd like to say that this story had far more heart than most on this website. It's beautiful and powerful and did touch me.

Now for the technical details. I found that some things were not clear, and sort of weakened my understanding of the main character. I felt that there should have been a bit more detail on his life/family/situation, perhaps, as well as her job maybe? That's the main criticism I would have, a far second one being that a few sentences were a bit cheesy or overdramatic.

The most impressive bit is that the relationship felt real, or at least more so than in a lot of stories. I really got that implicit understanding of the two characters, and it all made sense. A great effort, I look forward to more writing from EPC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY?

I liked the couple's relationship, but the ending,while touching, was too harsh.

crashedn2youcrashedn2youover 11 years ago
awesome

Wow...what a full circle of emotions! I was so mad when Kiki died and was all set to walk away annoyed with the entire story, but the way you ended it was unexpected and brilliant!

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Terrible story

Killing off Kiki was deplorable. The story was a mind fuck plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck you

You Kiki-murdering Fuck.

firewolf54firewolf54about 8 years ago
why

i loved finding the baby but why take out kike

pcthronepcthroneover 7 years ago

Wow Tragic story!

NobilityNobilityabout 7 years ago
I am a grown man...

and I bawled. I wish you'd be more active. You have a gift.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHEN ONE FALLS HARD OR TRIPS

you still have to rise up and shine if possible. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

brilliant! Thoroughly enjoyed it. It was funny , warm, romantic and tragic and not too slow not too fast.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Excellent.

Totally caught up in this story and had many emotions pulled at me. Great work.5

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 4 years ago
Oh!

My friend you have pierced my heart with this tale. The double or triple dip of long, long statistical happenings elevated, stunned, and resurrected my heart.

Incrrrredible writing.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Great story sir. Every month or so I read a story on literotica that should be read by everyone. I believe that everything we eat, read ,drink,smell, taste changes us in some way. I definitely absorbed this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous