All Comments on 'Dark Time'

by apboyes

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why continue?

Title says it all.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It seems that every hot tub

in America has white stuff floating in it. No feelings, no characterisation, just pieces of meat being groped and fucked. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good first submission

Nice start to what should be a series. Lets hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what is this

pure garbage, why anybody would spent their time writing this crap is unknown to me, do they really think this is normal or is it there so fucking useless they want everybody else down to their level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick mind

What kind of sick fuck would want to put his dick in another mans cum. Gay Male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Writing!

Not sure what the other (negative) comment was about. Heck, if someone doesn't want to read about sex, don't even GO on this site. I thought your letter was GREAT. Can't wait for future episodes!

PLEASE keep writing. This was super!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good one!

Good story, but too many characters for the reader to keep straight, much less for the writer to develop in any interesting way. Also, 8 in a single hot tub then the move to the center thing, then people are back sitting on the side - the geography is hard to track. And I've been way, way out in the boonies, on both starlit and overcast nights, and there's nothing quite that dark. Cutting the characters to 6 it would have been just as interesting. Down to 4, or 3, and now you're getting to where the characters matter as much or more than the setting/action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice idea could have been more developed

Where to go from here? 3*

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Kim, who at 42

Just an old hide and not erotic. Therefore, I stopped reading and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

liked the wondering part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story!

I enjoy this type of erotica where the writer wants and enjoys some strange, but is conflicted between possessive jealousy and acute turnon over his wife doing the same. Certainly seems ready for a sequel...maybe even several!

You know you aroused your readers when you get a bunch of post-orgasm rants from poor old anonymous.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay

I don't care for stories about men who get turned on by the fact that their wife had sex with someone else, including "swinging" stories, like this. If you post further, I suggest you play up the jealousy and accusations. That would be more interesting than this.

BigNightOutBigNightOutover 11 years ago
Nice...

Hope you continue it soon... maybe also fill the story out a little more.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot!

Great story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start!

Looking forward to Part 2. And forget the jealousy part. I think it's HOT. WIsh my wife would do something like that.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
It works

This is a 'key club' story with an unrealistically dark 'anonymous sex' component! As such, it is competently done, but formulaic! Cute to include one unshaven beaver to guarantee each lucky 'Kim-getter' knows it. Kinda surprised Sweetie Kim didn't shave before the second 'dunk!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I need chapter 2!

licyou69licyou69over 11 years ago
I need more...

Great start!

babockbabockover 11 years ago

Great start. Don't mind the losers that read the whole story and then don't like the subject.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 11 years ago
I really liked it

Anxiously awaiting a second chapter.

Story Idea: The group decides on a monthly get together where the theme is sex.

However they also continue to have other get togethers to watch football etc. as they have done in the past.

Maybe they agree to put names in a hat & draw a partner for the night. Men take the women to their homes for an overnight. They all meet for breakfast the next morning & every thing returns to "normal !!"

Orion2012Orion2012over 11 years ago
Waiting for chapter 2

Great story, well written.

Looking forward to more hot tub parties.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Apparently

Apparently the author realized what an epic mistake this was and just disappeared from LW.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Good story ...but you can't just stop in the middle ...Andy has a slut on his hands with wife Kim and he better discuss it with her or its going to get way out of hand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous