All Comments on 'Robbie's First Time with his Sister'

by robbie69er

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad for a first submission.

Good for a first submission. Need to see more to determine if you write true stories of pure fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really????

"Ohh yes Robbie! I want you to shoot your potent, baby-making sperm deep inside your big sister's fertile, unprotected womb!" Sharon cries through her orgasm.

Has ANYONE ever said such a ridiculous line in their life?

Was a decent story up to this point. This one line ruined it for me.

The pretext of what happened is almost believable. I just wish you would of added more details of their sexual encounter, and possibly a little more lead up before she just flashes him and has him do the deed.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ARE YOU FROM MARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS A VERY GOOD STORY, THE CRACK ABOUT FROM MARS WAS ONLY A JOKE. MOST STORIES ON THIS SITE, THE MEN HAVE HUGE COCKS AND THE WOMEN HAVE OUTRAGES TITS . YOURS ARE NORMAL 5 INCH COCK, C-CUP TITS, PLEASE LET US HEAR MORE FROM THESE NORMAL PEOPLE. ALSO FOR A FIRST TIMER YOU DID A GREAT JOB. I'DE LIKE TO BE A FAN. .....................................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Fucking junk.... just like the usual spam stories we get all week long. We get a few paragraphs of shit.... all the while using up bandwidth on this site so that the illiterate mindless zombies can go "rah, rah, rah" as they read this shit.

BenLongBenLongover 11 years ago
yeah, right.

There I was reading my People magazine and my sister walks up and shows me her pussy. Yeah, Right. Happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow...just...wow...

This was terrible. Just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A dose of reality please...

Great concept, but it was like from outer space. Try again...

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
Consider the SOURCE

The only positive comment was from someone who types in the juvenile style of ALL CAPS. Listen to the majority of the commenters. The "plot" was almost non-existent and very unrealistic. While this site is devoted to erotic fiction, any work of fiction loses its value if it is not believable. The only redeeming value was that the characters were normal people and were not endowed like porn stars. Use some imagination, read some resources about creative writing, and use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter rubbish

utter rubbish and contains impossible situations without any plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chill people

First timer, no need to be so nasty. Don't like, don't read. Most of you are just being nasty for no reason at all. So many rude people. Not all stories will be perfect their first time. Want perfect pay for it. RELAX

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Can not rember ever reading any thing so bad -100 if I could

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't give up

It is always hard the first time and thier is always negative feedback. You had the courage to try at least and that is what counts. Not what anyone says, You improve with practice. Their seem to be alot of trolls here, and yes the story could have been better I would not really call it unrealistic because these people know nothing of what others in the world do in private. It is shocking some things that people do or how it starts so in truth they do not know. Just pay them no mind and just try your best, write for yourself and be proud you actually did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awful spam. I agree with the negative comments.

But I read the comments first so wanted to see exactly what the fuss was about.

Get real. I hate to one bomb but here it is. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Having worked at a prison for the criminally insane. Let me say much worse is possible. so i gave u a 4. People still make me nervous talking by themselves, UNTIL i see a cellphone in their hand.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I want to read about him fucking his mother

And perhaps a three way with him , his sister and his mom.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cheers!

Great start with the first two paragraphs, but that sudden change kinda killed it. Thanks and keep'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

aggree with the guy under me !!

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadabout 9 years ago
Missing detail?

I've written incest stories where they hope to get pregnant. However, it stretches credibility a LOT if she's still married, as the reference to "one of her husband's shirts" suggests. Otherwise, good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My sister .....

After my divorce I was heartbroken and moved in with my already divorced older sister (by 4 years). Very successful in her career, she offered to take me on vacation anywhere I wanted as a way to take my mind off my cheating wife.

I love the Gulf Coast and while not someplace fancy (to her tastes) we settled on a small ma & pa style hotel feet from the Gulf of Mexico. She checked us into only one room (she was paying) so I didn't object.

She confessed that since our family seemed to be doomed with marriages (our 3 siblings were also divorced) she felt that we needed to try a relationship together. Thus it was 6 days of sunbathing, dining out & exploring each other's physical and sexual needs, want desires. Now, 12 years later, in public living together as brother and sister however we are more husband and wife than either could have asked for. Best sex, connection, happiness we could have!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A natural occurance

This happened to me when I was only 17 & living at home finishing high school. I was told my step-mother & sister that I had an above average size penis for my age. My father had divorced my mother many years ago. On one hot summer night I went to bed almost naked. Soon after my sister came in the room & asked if she cold get in my bed, as my room was cooler. She got in with me & soon she discover I was naked & also my penis had become very hard. After a short time she asked if I'd ever had vaginal sex with a girl? I told her NO. With this answer she immediately jumped upon me & put my penis into her vagina. It only took a few seconds before I unloaded inside her. We worried for months, but finally she began having natural periods again.

My step-mother found out about this & worked her magic on me one night. She had exceptionally large breasts & convinced me to put one of her nipples in my mouth. She then grabbed my hard penis & got part of me inside her. I pulled out & refused to go any further. I moved in with my grandmother & all this stopped.

exhultantexhultantover 2 years ago

I envy the two in this story. Having pussy "on tap" (readily available) is a dream for us young fellows.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The storyline really needed more to be a complete and enjoyable read. A few more chapters might be nice, but seeing how long ago it was published I doubt if it will ever be completed. Gets a 3-star vote from me as it is incomplete in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous