All Comments on 'The Prince Ch. 11'

by RomanticRealist

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I'm so glad you continued writing this story, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy days!

So excited an relieved. We thought we lost you there for a moment Romance Realist. You are developing Edwards and Amber's character to something very special, I look forward to what you have in store for them.

5 stars.

nuri300

meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Great New Chapter!

Romantic Realist,

I am so glad to see another chapter here. I was so hooked on the story of Amber and the Prince, I had hoped you had not discontinued the series.

Great next chapter. I hope the ones that follow won't be so long in coming.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Yayyyy!!!!

I squealed when I saw you had written the next chapter. Thank you for continuing. Unfortunately I may have to go back and re-read. Looking forward to more chapters!

Secretly_SubmissiveSecretly_Submissiveover 11 years ago

Thank you for continuing the story! I have checked back regularly anticipating this chapter as I have for the previous ones. I even went back and read them all again before reading this chapter. Please keep writing I look forward to reading more about Edward and Amber!

averylee19averylee19about 11 years ago

Please write again! I want to keep following it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

Just found this series and read them all! Please post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well...

i WANT to like this series, but if I have to reread all 10 of them every time you post because it takes so long that I've forgotten everything then idk if its even worth checking back....

DesertDaisyDesertDaisyabout 11 years ago
The Prince

Giving it 5/5 despite the fact that there's an interfering but well meaning moron that will damage the romance..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Are you still going to continue??? I know that life happens but you have a wonderful story and there are many out there that would love for this to continue to its ending. Please, please, please try to finish at least update us.

Thank you

AZWINGSAZWINGSover 10 years ago
please continue

please continue and finsh te story! Love it so far

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
come back please

Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

are you ging to complete the story???any more chapters to come??

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Why?!

Why is this story not finished? I happily read along and am kept captivated by this story only to be greatly disappointed when there is no ending!

Please, if you still care, finish the tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please!

Please add another chapter! I love the story so far and I totally understand about busy lives, but you do have a fan base that's waited almost a year for another chapter. I really do enjoy the story and how it's progressed. Please, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!

please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Really.. a dead end

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Grrrrr

I hate that this is just left hanging for so long. I realize that authors have lives but wish that they could seriously commit to completing their work before publishing even the first chapter. I would rather pass up reading the best story ever written if it had no conclusion. It's offensive to the reader and takes away from my respect for the author when works are left unfinished without hope of the original author ever finishing.

If I had the ability I would attempt to finish it myself, but unfortunately I don't. If anyone can and is willing to finish this wonderful story please let me know as I would love to read more as this is a great storyline with so much potential.

Sassy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write some more

I add my voice to all these fans. Please finish the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please finish! Honestly there has to be a proper conclusion with Anber &

Edward!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well, hell!

I hope this gets finished, but it have my doubts. This has been a wonderful tale and should be little more than the beginning of a long, long story of their lives together. A one- or two-chapter wrap-up would not do this justice.

I am getting a good feel for Edward and Amber and would love to follow them more. Also, how will Marissa fuck things up? Who is Dante, and what is his goal? Will Edward and Amber make it through the inevitable turmoil ahead?

Sadly, we may never know.

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So how does it End?

Ok, all these stories with no endings... Suck. Even a bad ending is better than no ending. This story has good bones, developed characters and a good basic plot.

Give it an ending, Gardner reports back to king and blah,blah.....

Ed gets Am pregnant blah, blah... Mar & Dant get pregnant. Just take it to an ending. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What???

So this is it? What happened to amber and edwards relationship then? Hdldnhdkjdnfndjdkdndndjrjfjdjfndjjekeoslksksksmsks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sooooo

Would you please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
are you dead?

Because that's the only acceptable reason for not finishing this.

ryuvianryuvianalmost 9 years ago
for the love of god dont puss out on this!

why would you only write half a story? What is wrong with you? ......you're a cruel person

ryuvianryuvianalmost 9 years ago

Im going back rate them all ones. No ending= no stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please finish

All that sex and she's not pregnant yet yikes!!!! Update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please update

It's a really good story..I can't wait to see what happens.. Please update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please love just drop a note saying it's gonna be fine

As you can see from so many comments and the high rating - people love your story. So I really hope you are fine. Cos like some of the others I am a bit scared that anyone who could write as beautifully as you do could stay away for so long.

Is everything fine?

Just let us know please. We will wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ugh. boring.

What all the others said, excluding the nice stuff.

LNJones34LNJones34about 3 years ago

I am starting to check comments after the last chapter to these stories to see if the story is complete or if it has been abandoned and left unfinished by the author. I was surprised to find this one unfinished because of what the author stated on his profile page. He states the the inspiration for this story is a long held fantasy of the woman that I will someday marry. He also stated that he had Chapter 12 partially completed and stated that he would finish the story. That was in 2012.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous