All Comments on 'Muscle and Music Ch. 02'

by domiroa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

Vaughn are such a stubborn guy. And scared out of his mind for his feelings towards Laurie.. Liked it a lot. Poor guy;-)

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I like both these guys. I can see their bumpy road ahead and look forward to seeing it.

whenwilliwhenwilliover 11 years ago
Loved it!

You have created such great characters. Vaugn def. has some growing to do. Keep up the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

tooo short. need more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid question...spoiler alert...

For the sake of argument, what kinda door were they putting in that would break a leg and why in the hell didn't Vaughn just go to the hospital from the site instead of going home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mmm, I agree - this needs a little editing - dropping the door and cracking the bone is fine, but his staff would have taken him to hospital - it's not the kind of injury anyone would ignore till the end of the working day. If it's a hairline fracture, the hospital wouldn't give morphine - they'd give codeine or similar. Morphine is extremely addictive, and is never prescribed casually, in a situation such as this. Just a little more tweaking needed to make this whole sequence more believable. Also, wouldn't Laurie wait for him? It seems a bit cold to take him to hospital and leave him there, without transport home? Laurie seems rather fun, so . . . promising, overall.

TasteofHomeTasteofHomeover 11 years ago
Is it perfect? No

But is it enjoyable? Yes. I would very much like to know what happens next and I am willing not to nit pick over the details if the story continues.

maurice25maurice25over 11 years ago
LOVED the story

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please keep writing...

I am enjoying this story very much! Please keep writing, we want to see how this great story ends! Keep up the good work!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
longer

these chapters need to be longer.overall goodjob on crafting the characters i like how i had to wait to get their names it was fun i was like ahh..when it happened loved it well done hurry up with the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FYI

Hate to be pedantic, but a broken bone is synonymous with a fracture. That is a really common error that kills me every time! I happen to be a doctor ;)

Loving the story but I agree with some of the other commenters that I little more editing and fleshing out would make it even more enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous