All Comments on '"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I would love to read the next part - Best friends - cant wait to see what lucy does with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

1st time posting an glad I waited. Keep up the great work.

subbiebradsubbiebradover 11 years ago
Very hot !

I love to read about people who lose control to their own lust. Very hot and sexy. I would love to see the husband brought down and made a submissive pet of the daughter as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I want to read them all as part of this series! Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Genuinely amazing to fellow 'Mistress' writers, given depth of emotions so well portrayed, describing outrageous small-town flirtations! A 5 star + contribution, at long last!

Masterful contribution to a potential 'Pulitzer prize-winning' literotica submission! IE: A stunning combination of original plot, + those material results demands further written investigation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot stuff!

I loved it - more, please and have five stars while you're here!

ClausimottoClausimottoover 11 years ago
Great

Best incest D/s story I've read here. Looking forward to a new chapter.

parputter69parputter69over 11 years ago
Great start to the Christmas season.

What a wonderful idea for a Christmas or anytime series. You forgot the most natural chapter to follow. Cinthia and Tommy have to seduce his mother. Of course Ben will join the fun he walked in on. Then it is time to bring Tommy's mother to her knees alongside Kimberly. All listed possibly chapters work for me. Keep up the good work.

cibixcibixover 11 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Hope you add to this Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

IF YOUR STORIES GET ANY HOTTER THEY WILL BURN THE PAGE.

From the gunny.

MorroliaMorroliaover 11 years ago
Next Installment

Amazing story, very well written. Would love to see it continued with Kimberly going to the Housewives' Club.

arsekoarsekoover 11 years ago
Wow. HOT story

Nice touches all over the story. The Christmas Party and serving punch to the good wives, while 'suffering' the vibrating egg. Well done. A very good story, hugely erotic and just nasty enough without the jarring edge of degrading humiliation. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

the next should be "oh" submission town cum cum lesbian fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brother and Son Fun

You should definitely get Ben in the picture but make him the dominate one. Thus far the daughter has been submissive to every male we have encountered the Father and the Boyfriend. Her characters psychology seems to be headed in the direction of only dominating through blackmail and profiling being only successful at ruling over women I recommend keeping her position consistent and letting Big Brother take the lead between the two. Please however add a bit more character to the Ben like you have in other stories like "what mom doesn't know series" the boyfriend apart from being an abject tool doesn't really offer any real grips to the situation. I very much enjoy your writing so I hope this gives you some helpful feedback on at least one of your audience members.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 11 years ago
As Usual, Just Another Great Story - How Monotonous

Hmmmm, well Tommy did tell her what was coming next and Cinthia did give her a preview of things to come. As such, as long as Kimberley goes "full circle" in the next installments, she eventually has a predetermined date with Tommy.

InnocentThaiInnocentThaiover 11 years ago
The Best

Jasmine - you really are the best and my stories seem very average beside yours

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 11 years ago
Another great silkstockingslover story

Thanks, Jasmine - you tick all the boxes. Go for Ben as the Dom - maybe a showdown between him and Tommy. Then there's the father; he must have some deeply buried secrets - maybe he secretly wants Cinthia - maybe he's even in the closet and Tommy or Ben - or one of the other husbands can "drag" him out. Maybe he's a closet transvestite. Ooh yes, lots of possibilities. So thanks again, Jasmine - you never let us down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All Three

I am voting for all 3 to happen in upcoming chapters, and since Ben is already there, it only stands to reason that he is next!!

wrecktechwrecktechover 11 years ago
Already sampled fruits of the tree

Based on the daughter's comments about Daddy's size it would seem that horse has already left the barn. Ben appears ready to be made into the 'Master of the House'. Any of the story ideas would be interesting reading!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Another Great Read!

Wow! Lot's of good stuff in this, lady! Enough content for half a dozen stories...Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plot holes and overused story elements kill it.

During the story,you have the daughter bad mouth the father and act like he is just like the mother. yet on page two,you have her state that she is just like her dad, a dominant personality. It is also hard to believe that the mother would not have been informed of the new security or that the daughter would have such easy access to the tapes. The other thing that kills the story is that you fall into the same pattern of not only making the prey give in too easy,but also have the Dom already seduced and broken other females. Generally,your characters are too mary sue in how you treat them(the Mistress and Masters), it's not believable and actually makes me hate how weak everyone else in the story comes off as. It makes me feel as if the story should have been tossed aside for all that it feels like a Dom characters will get who they want while sub finds out that the dom somehow runs the show(be that the town,school, or whatever) despite there being no realistic reason for why or how they do so or how they keep it hidden. Most of your stories seem to fellow this pattern,so it has gotten stale. A person can still get off to it,but it fails as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you are a great writer and can not wait to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent, but . . .

Very good, well written, exciting, yet the story lacks the tension that would come from greater resistance from Kimberly. It must be shocking for her to be under her daughter's control, yet her resistance is almost nothing. She is too easily caught up, too easily seduced. So I urge you forward, to probe more deeply into erotic domination, to move one or two steps closer to what might actually happen, to engage, head on, the resistance that would actually occur. All in the name of eroticism, of course. So very fine writing that could develop into something more--more realistic and more erotic.

-- A professional writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

love the story and that it was left open for others. I personaly would like to see a pre story of the students and teachers( members of the existing club).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yess...

Is there a second part? You're an amazing writer with amazing stockinged legs...

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 11 years ago
You Outdid Yourself...

...Once again. Keep up the good work!

scarface132scarface132over 11 years ago

Loved the story! My vote for the next installment is this one: "Oh" Submission Town: Cum Cum Lesbian Fun...what happens when Kimberly goes to an afternoon Housewives' Club?"

Regrets7Regrets7over 11 years ago
Longtime fan and...

I would personally prefer one of the lesbian options, but that's just my thing. The way it ends, it has to involve the son character in one way or another, but after that, some lezzy fun would be nice.

Now, the daughter mentioned that her father is also dominant and she's seen his penis. Are we to assume there's something going on between them too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You've written much better than this.

Meh. The story was rushed, the plot devices pretty tired and over-used for this genre; the same can be said for the flat, stock BDSM characters--not your best work. If all you wanted was a wank, this fic is more than serviceable for people into submission kinks. Beyond that, there isn't anything particularly remarkable or outstanding about it, especially compared to some of your other works.

And as a submission for the Holiday/X-mas contest the Holidays/X-mas aren't central to the story or themes. This could be any time of the year, not just xmas, and have the same effect/outcomes for your plot.

Horny15Horny15over 11 years ago
Great Work

Loved it but then again from you as an author that doesnt shock me. I dont mind where this goes next as long as it keeps going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hi

You should do oh submission town : best friends. Can't wait to read to see what lucy does when she gets Kim alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with anonymous who said you've written much better

I stopped reading when I came to this town: ""Harder Tommy. Slam that big snake of yours all the way in me."

Just too trite for me. This was not up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gotta be part 2 where mommy and daughter get their ass done for the first time

gotta be part 2 where mommy and daughter get their ass done she also has to be the main piece at one of the housewives parties

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rife with possibilities

I don't think I have ever read a story with so many possible follow-up stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOLY HOLE

couldnt wait to read each next page and then didnt want each page to end and the ending DAMN the whole town must be in on this and so RESPECTABLE keep it wrong snake it alive :)

Would love to hear this in audio so far the best one on this site is Teaching Carol and your stories NEED AUDIO

fellow Canadian

verbicideverbicideover 11 years ago
You write the best sex scenes

I always try to read your work, because as I mentioned, you write the best sex scenes, but it almost never fails that somewhere in the story the fantasy "jumps the shark" to use a television term and my ability to suspend my disbelief comes crashing down.

"She runs this town." Oy freaking vey. Cinthia is about as subtle as that little girl who robbed that bank, then posted a video bragging about it on youtube.

Ah well, if I scroll past all the filler and just read the sex scenes the story is at least titillating to some degree. Reading all Cinthia's "masterful manipulations" just gives me a headache.

I'll give it a 4 though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

great story. to add to the excitement describe the mothers boots with 4 or5 in heels. makes it more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree, this story could go any direction. My idea is ...

Someone in the story said that she "runs the town". This makes me think of the film "THE Stepford Wives" (the variation on the original, in which it turns out to be the wives who are running things). So how about somewhere down the line there are sufficient wives in on this to actually run things - that could progress to the ultimate.... taking down the minister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I oved this story, it was a great read, and each paragraph seemed erotically leading into the next.

A great story that was a great read, I think I'm going to have to release some tension in my trousrers though without my mom being around. My sister on the other hand....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tough to beat

wow superbbbb.....it made me go crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

I can't wait to read more! I hope Ben joins in with the fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How about

you write all three?

jsnsd80jsnsd80about 11 years ago
Loved the story

I have to say your stories are amazing and pure excitement to read !

julesbabejulesbabeabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

If I'd known church was like this I'd have been going for years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
really sick

I absolutely loved it what a pleasure to read such great story. Hope you have more in the of these soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

i lots count of how many times i came over this story. I loved it

Please make more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very hot

I cant wait to read more of this story. I look forward to Tommy's mom and possibly sisters falling as well.

ahalfonsoahalfonsoabout 11 years ago
Suggestion

Excellent story, very well written. One suggestion for a future direction would be for Ben, after struggling to accept the situation, to turn the tables and dominate them all; leading to a power struggle between him and Tommy. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls

Hello Ms. Silkstockingslover;

I have read many of your stories, have yet to vote on any of them, but I like reading them.

I would like to know there at the ending of this story the brother come in and discovers his mom, sister and friends all locked in the troues of passion. Cinthia asks, " Are you going to stand there with that dumb ass look on your face, or are you going to get out of those clothes and come and join us?"

I would like to know what the brother does?

Haave you written another chapter, that I can not find? Inquireing minds want to know!!

MasterJWMasterJWabout 11 years ago
Candy cane

For me, it's the little depraved things like making her mother fuck herself with a candy cane that make this story so hot. I think I've read all your stores in like 2 days. Please keep writing.

bustyguybustyguyalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story!

Please continue this story line I have never thought too much about incest but this has to be the hotest story I've ever read. Thank you and please keep them coming!

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
loved it!

A nasty, depraved seduction of a sexually deprived woman into complete submission and debauchery. I would vote for "yes" to all three proposed chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

more

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
very great story

cant wait to read the next one in this section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WILD AND ENTERTAINING STORY

I've just read your tasty tale, 05-2013, and wanted to take a moment to reply. I have submitted praise to well written and totally erotic stories as they are read so this is not a first for me.

I am so happy you take the time to write for us. The escape you provide cannot be overstated. This story could be expanded slightly and would make an excellent film, but not if it were done here in the USA. Too many ham fisted directors in this country would want to splash the screen with B - roll and miss out on translating the subtle motivations of your characters.

Good luck, and as to my thoughts on a future direction I'd like to see;

Submission Town: Cum Cum Lesbian Fun...what happens when Kimberly goes to an afternoon Housewives' Club?

arobedarobedalmost 11 years ago

I agree more with mom

Samii619Samii619almost 11 years ago
Thank you!

That was an incredibly HOT read!! Damn you write a great story!! Really hope pure going to expand on these characters and take a dive down all three avenues you've suggested!!

hulkster21hulkster21over 10 years ago
7/2/13

just red this story after going through your gallery after reading your nude lesbian wrestling story, and loved it. I would love to see you follow up on it with those few idea's you commented on that we might see future.

what happens next? Does Ben join the fun?

what happens when Kimberly goes to an afternoon Housewives' Club?

what happens when Lucy gets Kimberly home alone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story!

I am a huge fan of your work. Please keep it up!!

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
My vote.

I vote for 2 additional segments to "Oh", no make that 3 or 1 with 3 separate adventures. We just have to learn who all are in the housewife's club, Lucy and Kimberly alone, and of course the seduction of Tommy's own mother.

Love all your work especially the submissive seduction stories, mostly the lesbian themed.

akwifeakwifeover 10 years ago
Truly Great Story!

I have recently discovered this site and have already learned how delightful it is. I am fast becoming one of your biggest fans. I'm sure by mate would be too if he knew why I have been so hot and wet all the time lately. Keep up the great work. You are my inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Over a year since this installment but we demand more....

You are one of the most talented writers here and when you begin a story of this quality and excitement, it seems surprising that you would stop. The only reason might be that you have so many more ideas rolling around in your mind but this one could be almost endless. You will make LOTS of folks happy if you find time and energy to keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I would love to see more and not have to wait a whole year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story! Truly enjoyed reading it. Would love to see another installment to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story looking forward to others came several times

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is coming

Hi all...

Part 2 is written and sent to the editors...it will be released in December once the Christmas contest is done.

I am also writing part 3 at the same time something I have not done before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to sequel

Something that the stocking slut hasn't done? I can't imagine there's much left under the sun that you haven't done or written about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Purely deep and intensive sex and pleasure

keep writing, you have something special. would love to see this story illustrated....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I DEMAND MORE!! I need more.... Please Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

You are an unbelievable writer. I jerk to your stories all day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to all future editions and more.

bighank100bighank100about 10 years ago
rulling teen

that was a very hot story. I loved it. I would love to meet a sexy hot teen with a naughty slutty mind like that. I would love to be her secret slave and get to see her dominate her mother and other women of the town.

ken0001ken0001about 10 years ago
Great story

I'm looking forward to future adventures of Kim and her family and friends.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Loved the story

The way you write and how you describe the lesbian acts suggests that you have first hand experience and probably get off while writing these parts. If that picture in your bio is you I would like to fuck you in front of your husband. Is the rest of you as nice as your legs? I think your tits are small but that's the way I like them.

petboi69petboi69almost 10 years ago

another great story! keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From horneyandabused

love your work!! Keep them coming.

poppyhpoppyhover 9 years ago
I wanted to give it a 10

Fucking hotttttttttttt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This could be one hell of a movie.

justme2032justme2032over 9 years ago
Stories

As usual J your stories are amazing.

sober71sober71over 9 years ago
Sooo Hot

You never disappoint. Loved it. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I AM MRS DOLLA BAJPAI FROM JAMSHEDPUR

VERY VERY HOT KEEP ON FUCKING

IF ANY ONE WANT TO FUCK ME LIKE THIS

I WILL KISS U

FROM

MRS DOLLA BAJPAI

tonightisgoodtonightisgoodabout 9 years ago
lesbian club

This was a well written story That turned me on.

gcg41gcg41about 9 years ago
HOT

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE THIS IS SOOOO HOT IT REALLY TURNED ME ON.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25over 8 years ago
So Hot.

That story is so hot, my little clit has been dribbling since page 2. My hand has been in my panties and has made a great mess. It is so well written and keeps you interested. I will need to get my bullet before i read the next chapter. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome triad!!

Really got into it. The mother, daughter, and son. Thanks, and please don't stop!

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
You're the best! But I've told you that before

Another wonderfully raunchy, kinky, thrillingly, sexy smutty slut story. You never leave me disappointed and my hand is wearing my dick off. ;O)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love

Not fair, you used my two favorite fantasies to spread my legs again. We went to a catholic all girl school and that is where I found out how thrilling submission truly is. Loving other women is so wicked, The sounds and taste a younger women go perfectly with my need to dominated. The girls in my sorority used me. If my friends only knew how much I want to serve them. So wet now I looked through the comments wondering if donnaelize25 would like sitting back in the chair while I press my wet tongue over her beautiful clit. I would love to be on all fours serving you. Maybe kamperman would like kneeling behind me, that way both of you can use me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Omg that story was so fucking hot. Im only 14 but now realizing all of my fantasies. This story turned a straight girl into a pussy loving lesbian. Thank you 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Reality check !!!

Does every story on this site revolve around and is written by lowlife white trailer trash uneducated morons that don't know how to ; spell, use proper grammar, etc, etc, etc. How about reading some literature to hone those writing skills no ?

casannettecasannetteover 7 years ago
Surreal

Your story is not believable and just soooooooo crappy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly fucking hot !

My prick wouldn't stop dripping as I read thru all three chapters. I hope you do another one seducing Tommy's mother. i would also love to see how Lucy and Kimberly get together. Will the son join in and become a sub to his sister ? I would love to hear about the son and mother made to eat each other at the daughters command. Maybe even have Tommy give the brother a blow job. Fucking great !

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Excellent, as usual.

And to those complaining that it's 'unbelievable' or that the site is 'trailer trashy'. LO EFFING L. Do you mean 'unbelievable' as opposed to the completely 'believable' stories you see on TV, or at the movies? As far as 'Trashy', get a grip. Go read Harlequin if you're looking for 'vanilla' ho-hum. Watching paint dry would be more exciting than vanilla romance, to those of us who appreciate this site. It's called Literotica for a reason, it is erotic fiction. None are being forced to read anything here, nobody is paying a dime to read anything here. People who spend time on a site, (that fully explains up-front what it's about,) only to complain, are some of the lamest hypocrites on earth. Makes me wonder what they're getting out of it........hmmmmmmm

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
Terrific Story

A wonderful story, and it made me wish that it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
we all need a submissive female.

I would love to do my mother years ago but at 61 i junk it's to late for that.would love to read all you write but am sure interested in knowing what happens in the club meet..If you write the others please let me know so I can read.thank out Gerry much... Totalled loved the story. I am very interested in finding me a female commie.....tbirdmarble@yahoo.com

tojoho1949tojoho1949about 7 years ago
Great Love Story!

You definitely have a skill with words..I also imagine some actual on the job skills as a lover of sexual adventure.

I am not as talented as you but I have a story line in my mind. It has to do with two wives who live in same neighborhood and are friends as are the hubbies. One hubby is feeling down as sex is almost stale and not exciting. Both wives are middle age living in New England having weight problems.

Hubby comes across an add for a fat farm and sexual re-education company located on the boarder of Vermont and Canada he shares his find with the other hubby. they plot to arrange for wives to go to a 10 week Camp. The wives are told hubby got a 4 day weekend trip through Vermont to look at Foliage. He tells wife he can not take off so why not take her girlfriend. On Friday hubbies take wives to bus point for departure. They look out windows bus stops some along the way there are about 60 some women on this trip all seems normal even the late lunch. Come night fall they arrive at the camp there is another bus pulling in at same time. They unload and are greeted by what can only be a Drill Sergeant. Women are told to grab their bag and enter a large barn. They look around and this place seems to be staffed mostly by very sexy fit women. They are told to place bags on a conveyor belt then to stand in a formation turn right line up turn left line up.

The next command is now strip!

One lady says never, another says what did he say? A very fit female approaches and tears clothes from lady who said never she is then whipped the others undress quickly.

They are then told what the place is and how harsh it will be if they don't do as told.

They are then given physicals weighted measured prodded then photos are taken this is for before and will be filed with their grad photo for comparison.

Now told to get their bag they can get out toiletries and any thongs G-strings Garters and nylons. taken the remainder outside as for their first night there will be a bon-fire.

The bags go right on the fire and the naked ladies watch their possessions burn.

Later they are assigned 4 to a room. They find the room but it only has two single beds. How do they think they will sleep get lots of rest because first training day begins at 5 AM. I now think you have the picture it should be a mix of physical fitness training. Sexual education classes as well as hands on. mostly this is done in the buff at the beginning. They do get re-wards for achievements. Sexy clothes outfits toys and one on one dates. Hubbies are also allowed to visit twice a month and stay over night. He can spend night in the same bed with her and her sleep partner. If she does not please him maybe her partner will please him as she watches. The will be trained in everything sexual to include golden showers anal orgies BDSM Bi Dom and Sub.

They have to excel to get through this ordeal as it is rumored if the fail hubby can file for a divorce and they will be left penniless and sold as sex slaves.

I hope you find this a good starting point. I will love to read your finished work.

It should not always be play though as they will be made to work her as well laundry dining hall other needs of the camp.

CarmellaCCarmellaCover 6 years ago
OMG

Jasmine - loving this one

Keep them cumming

Love Carmella xxx

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Such a hot story

Wow that was one of the hottest stories I have read. You have out done yourself again. I loved the Dom/sub theme as well as the incest/ lesbian theme. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope they will include all the suggested themes.

gotranegotraneover 5 years ago
So Sexy!

One of the sexiest stories I've read in quite a while! However, I'd love to see more pantyhose involved! Can't wait to see what's next.

Woodworker11Woodworker11almost 5 years ago
Great

Unreal Ms. Jasmine! You sure know how to tease a cock! Your writing is like your hand coming through the computer and jacking my cock direct. Your skills are amazing. You should be world renown! Please keep the stories cuming.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50346 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES