All Comments on 'A CFNM Wedding Ch. 03'

by aaronhenry17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A wonderfully exciting story!

This is a fabulous CFnm fantasy! I especially like Ana's mischievous pleasure in her father's and brother's naked submission to CFNM Republic law. I always enjoy the theme of sons following their fathers' example of subservience to female rule.

It's a thrill to think of father-son bonding in obsequious obedience to women's power!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

The added humiliation of Mateo having his sister fit the leash was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent CFNM story! Lots of possibilities for sequels. The women could insist on future visits, as a family, and again with Ana's boyfriend and Mateo's girlfriend. On the first return visit, Ana trims Mateo's pubic hair while mom does the same to dad, under the direction of female relatives. Both men shoot off, which is a serious violation of a new law. They get their asses beaten to a beet red as punishment. The men are told if it happens again in public, police will be called and the beatings will proceed until they ejaculate again. In private, Ana and the girls conspire to sexually torture their brothers. They wear revealing clothes, and give the boys upskirt peeks, resulting in painful caged erections. Their mothers catch on, and congratulate the girls instead of admonishing them. They follow suit, doing the same thing with their husbands. Before the next visit, the kids' boyfriend and girlfriend have the policy explained to them. The boys have their pubic hair trimmed and cages attached, walking around the house and backyard nude for a few weeks in advance so they get acclimated to the practice. When they return home, the women all agree to keep their men nude and caged at home 24/7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous