All Comments on 'Eye of the Beholder Ch. 04'

by RaLaWrites

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
woohoooo!

So gald you're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
yes!!!

cant' wait to see how it goes down!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Clarification

As a proud sister of Spelman College, I am happy that you gave one of the greatest HBCU's a shout out. Just a small FYI, Spelman College is an all women institution and Morehouse College is an all men school. Other than that, GREAT STORY!!! Good to have you back. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I see that there are some keen eyed HBCU alumni present. It goes without saying that Spellman is a great institution. As a Howard alum an as the proud parent of two Morehouse men alum, I knew it was a technical oversight. Enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to your future contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still working on it... Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about Eye of the Beholder. I post min-updates on my blog if you're interested in reading it bit by bit as I write it, but know that the fourth and final chapter will be v

I copied that comment from Rala from the precious chapter, is this the end? it seems unfinished and not as long as you said.

You also need to edit, get someone to proofread before you submit it.

Ways2LoveWays2Loveabout 11 years ago
Wordpress?

Is everything alright? I haven't noticed any particular updates, along with your blog being deleted? Please don't tell me you've quit out on us.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

I have to agree with Ways2Love...it feels unfinished but it's a beautifully written story. I've enjoyed reading it immensely :) Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incomplete

I really enjoyed this story but she isn't going to finish it. I, for one, am over people not completing stories; why waste my time and yours.

Anna

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 10 years ago

I really enjoyed this story! I really wish there was still more to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

So, whatever happened to finishing this story.

MissCleo1976MissCleo1976over 10 years ago
Well

A very endearing story. Well written. I do hope it is finished one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, well written. This is redundant considering the other comments, but I still have to say... Ugh it really bugs me when I spend time and stay up late reading such a good story, expecting something more only to be left at a strange cliff hanger.

I can't keep checking every month for 7 months to see if the story has been completed. But that said, still a good story.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

Forgiving his sperm donor was more for him.

izzieDizzieDalmost 8 years ago
Uuuuuhh.....

Where's the rest of the story!? My 2nd reading. I'm still spellbound and still left hanging!!! So not cool!! Let's get it doll!!

BreezybetaBreezybetaover 7 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE

I just sat here and read the who thing I need more please please

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 6 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

I tried to stop but couldn't and now there are no more chapters to read...what's up with that? Please update! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Surprised

Came across this story and really liked it. I was a bit surprised and confused though after Renee confronted her past...you jumped to some point in the future. We didn't get to see any of the moments after, i.e. her thought process after seeing Terrell and understanding if she had truly forgiven him or if it was something she just said in the moment, she and Barrett making that transition into an actual relationship and having sex for the first time, or hell, even Barrett finally getting to go down on her like he had been craving to do. Despite all of that though...I still really liked the story! Hope all is well with you and that maybe, you'll continue this at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The Terrell reveal came out of nowhere, none of the earlier chapters suggested he even had a brother much less a crime connection.

And hardly any sex to make up for the weak story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous